The Town that Dreaded Sundown

Sweet Peas POV

I came to go check up on Jughead. I got off my motorcycle and started walking towards his front door when I see Jessica leaving his trailer. I can't believe this. She slept with Jughead, didn't she? I'm gonna Kill him. She walks towards me, not noticing me yet. She looks up and almost jumps when she sees me. "Sweet Pea." She greets nervously. I didn't want her to see my hurt expression so I stand tall and cross my arms judgely. "I'm here to see Jughead." I say.

"He's not here." I look at her confused.

"Keeping more secrets from me?"

"No I, it's not what it looks like, it's just, I-I live here now." She spits out. My face turned shocked. I just laugh at the ridiculousness of this situation. I could feel myself growing angry, and she could see that. I turn to walk away when I hear, "wait!" She says. "I-I, I got evicted, ok? That's the big fucking secret I've been keeping from you. Happy now?" She says growing angry herself. My expression softened. "Why didn't you tell me?" I say calmly.

"I didn't want you to worry about me. I can take care of myself." She says harshly. I just look down at the ground annoyed. "Are you okay?" I ask. I didn't even think about how hard this must be for her. "Yeah actually. It's nice not living alone. Jughead is good company. The only thing that was hard is not being able to talk to you." She says. I didn't know why but I kissed her. She was surprised, I could tell. She tensed up and I pulled away.  She just blushes. "I'll see you Later." I say walking back towards my motorcycle. I have some Northsider business to take care of tonight.

Jessicas POV

Later that night I was sitting on my bed when I hear a knock at the door. I open it to see Betty. "Jessica? Why are-" She starts.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize Jughead didn't tell you. I live here now. I swear it's nothing-"

"Don't worry. I trust Jughead and I trust you." Betty says. I smile at her. "That means a lot. I know we're not supposed to like Northsiders and all but your not at all bad."

"Thank you?" Betty says laughing.

"Anyways Jughead will be back in a bit. You can come in if you want to wait for him." I offer.

"No no, I'll just come back another time." Betty says as she walks away.

It was almost midnight when I heard someone knocking at my bedroom window. I jumped back and almost had a freaking panic attack until I realized it was just sweet pea. I open the window and he squeezes himself through the window, out of the pouring rain. He comes in soaking wet. It took a few minutes to notice his black eye. "Sweet Pea what the hell happened?" I ask.

"Archie Andrews happened."

"The red circle guy? The northsider?"

"Ya last night he pulled a gun on me and my boys, so we went to his house, but all the bulldogs were there. We all fought and some idiot stabbed himself with his own knife right before Archie's crazy ass girlfriend shot a bullet into the air." Sweet Pea rants.

"Wait what? Gun? Why the hell does Andrews have a gun?"

"I don't know but I'm gonna kill that kid I swear."

"Calm down, okay?" I say sitting Sweet pea down on my bed. His eyes soften when I looked into them. We both lean in a little but I pull away. There's so much going on in my life right now, I think I just need to push my feelings for sweet Pea aside for now.

SORRY FOR LIKE THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER... WE WILL HAVE SOME LONG ONES COMING UP!!