When a Stranger Calls (1)

Sweet Peas POV

Jessica thought it was a good idea to go to pops, to get my mind off killing Archie. We were in the parking lot of pops when I saw the one guy I was hoping to see. Archie Andrews. He looks up nervously at me. I look down at Jessica and she still hasn't noticed Archie's presence. "Go inside, I'll meet you there." I say to her. I don't want her to see what I'm about to do. "Wha-" she stops talking when she sees Archie. "Sweet Pea I swear-" she starts but I just start walking over towards Archie mischievously. "Where's your gun?" I say. Jessica runs to catch up with me and stands in front of me. I don't really care. She thinks she can stop me, it's cute. "Look I-" Archie starts but then the weirdest thing happened. Jessica punches Archie in the face. He stumbles back and brings his hand up to his face. He looks confused. Jessica stumbles back holding her hand, stumbling into me. "That hurt like a bitch!" She says as Archie runs off.

"That was hot." I say. She looks at me annoyed and I realized I probably shouldn't have said that while she's in pain. I can see her knuckles start to bruise. "Here, cmon. We should go ice that. I say leading her towards my car.

When we got back to my trailer, I immediately got ice and put it on her hand. She flinched. I was so proud of her. I can't believe she hit Andrews. "That was awesome." I say.

"How do you do that all the time? It hurts so much." She says.

"Maybe for your little hands." I tease. She just throws a pillow at my face. "You didn't have to do that for me. I'm the one who's supposed to do that for you." I say more seriously.
She just grabs my face and smiles, "stop being so hard on yourself."

Jessica's POV

Me and Jughead walked outside to see Sweet Pea and fangs and a couple other Serpents sitting around a table. Sweet pea looks up, revealing his black eye. "Nice article your girlfriends mom wrote." He says to Jughead.

"Ya I saw that. And Dilton Doiley said he was stabbed when you guys jumped them." Jughead says.

"Idiot stabbed himself, with his own knife." Fangs says.

"We didn't jump them. It was a fight, Bulldogs vs Serpents. And you see this?" Sweet Pea says pointing to his Black eye, "Your boy Andrews gave it to me. Just before his girl shot a gun into the air." Sweet Pea says angrily.

"Wait, What happened?" Jughead asks shocked.

"And of course, Northsiders gets off Scot free. And the rest of us are hauled in by the police." Sweet Pea says.

"And of course it's payback time." Fangs says.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jughead asks.

"What is that?" I ask referring to the paper they were all staring at.

"Is that a pipe bomb?" Jughead asks.

"Forgartys cousin worked in the army, he's gonna build us something." Sweet Pea says.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I say angrily as I go to grab the paper. Sweet pea grabs my wrist before I could do it. He just smiles at me like this is funny. "What happened to your hand?" Jughead asks referring to my bruised or knuckles.

"She hit Andrews. It was awesome." Sweet Pea says using his grip on my wrist to lift my a high above my head proudly. All the Serpents start cheering. I rip my hand down when he loosens his grip and I look up at him annoyed. "You hit Archie?" Jughead asks.

"You should thank me. Sweet pea was gonna kill him if i didn't. Plus, no one points a gun in a Serpents face without getting payback. But a bomb? That's too far. You think blowing up a building is gonna make things better?" I say getting angrier.