Silent Night, Deadly night

When we got back from the Wyrm, things were silent between Sweet Pea and I. "You hungry?" he asks. 

"No." I say, without looking at him.

"Ok, well, do you need anything?" He asks, sort of defeated.

"Im going to bed." I say, brushing past him. I hear him sigh. I go to our room to quickly change and grab a blanket. I walk over to the couch and lie down. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"Im going to bed, Pea." I say.

He hesitates, then says, "Get up." 

"No, why? Im going to sleep I am so-" I start but he cuts me off.

"You don't have to sleep on the couch. Go to my room, I'll sleep on the couch." He says, looking down at the ground.

"Oh, are you sure?" I say. 

"I'm not taking no for an answer, I'll see you in the morning." He says as he kisses the top of my head. I give him one last look, before I walk into his room alone. 

~~~

When I woke up, I felt the urge to go for a walk. Get some fresh air, clear my mind, and have some alone time. I thought Sweet Pea would be asleep and maybe not notice me leaving. When I  leave the bedroom, I find him walking around the living room. I quietly walk to the front door and start to open it, hoping he wouldn't notice. As soon as the door clicks open, Sweet pea looks over at me. Shit, I thought. "Where do you think you're going?" he frowns. 

"Im going for a walk." I say as I continue opening the door. 

"Sure, I'll come with" He says as he grabs his serpent jacket.

"By myself, Pea." I say, looking at him. He sighs.

"Jessica, you know I can't let you do that." He says. I look at him defeated. I think of fighting back, but I can't bring myself to do it. I sigh and walk over to the couch take a seat. Sweet Pea looks at me sadly when he sees my disappointed expression. "Hey," he says as he kneels in front of me, "I just want you to be safe, I will protect for as long as I need to, however long that may be, whether you like it or not. Your gonna be living with me for the next while, so if you'd like to do anything to make this place feel more like home, i'll gladly make it happen."

"Well then, I say we decorate the trailer. Its holiday season, Pea!" I say. He smiles at my sudden change in attitude. 

"Fine. Done. You wait here, give me half an hour." He says as he gives me a quick peck and goes out the trailer door. I roll my eyes, not knowing what he's up to. 

~~~

Sweet pea walks back in the trailer and smirks at me. "What have you been up to?" I ask.

"Come outside, babygirl." He says as I follow him outside. I look at the trailer, which he decorated with white and blue Christmas lights. I smile up at Sweet Pea. "You like it?" he asks. 

"Oh ya." I say as I give him a kiss. When I pull away, he grabs my face and pulls me in again. As we stand there making out, I hear a cough behind me. "What is it, Jones?" Sweet Pea growls, obviously extremely annoyed. 

"Sorry to interrupt, but we have a problem." He says. 

"What kind of problem?" Sweet pea says as he walks towards Jughead, standing his full height. 

"Penny Peabody. She has a video of Jessica, Archie, and I delivering drugs in Greendale." He says.

"See Jones, you never should have let her come with you. I would've never let this happen. Now I have to fix this stupid mess. And now she's in trouble because of your stupid problems!" Sweet Pea yells in Jughead's face.