Chapter 1

Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be loved unconditionally? To have someone who is always there for you no matter what? Yeah me too but bad luck seems to follow me everywhere I go.

My name is Siren Balez and I'm 19 years old. I'm 5'10, bright red hair that falls below my shoulders, green eyes and I'm covered in piercings and tattoos. I have a brother named Levi and he is 22 as of last night. Me, him and his friend Mike celebrated his birthday by getting drunk and playing video games. He is probably very hungover right now. Him and Mike have been friends for 17 years now. Over the past few years I have developed a crush on Mike. He is 4 years older than me and tries to avoid me at all costs. It hurts but I've come to terms with it.

My father left shortly after I was born and my mother died when I was 13. My mother never talked about my father and Levi doesn't remember much about him. All I know is he left us enough money that the house and the bills for the house are paid for which was a good thing when our mother passed. We also get a check for a couple hundred dollars in his name every month that helps with groceries and other things.

"Siren?" My brother Levi called out from the hall knocking on my door.

"Yeah I'm still here" I called back and he opened the door.

"Do you work today?" He asked looking at me and boy did he look rough. He had dark bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess.

"Yeah, why?" I asked confused.

"Can you take Mike home for me?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah tell him to be ready to go in 10 minutes." I said and he walked out.

I finished my hair, got dressed and headed to the living room where Mike was sitting on the couch waiting.

"Let's go." I said grabbing the keys

"Okay." He said jumping up. He opened the door and gestured for me to go first.

I'd walked out and got into the car starting it. Mike got in the passenger seat and looked at me.

"If you make a left down at the stop sign it's the third road on the left." He said and I nodded.

I pulled out of the drive way and followed his directions. The road he told me to turn down lead straight into the woods. I turned in and slowly started to make my way down the road.

"Thanks you can just stop here." He said and I looked at him confused. I didn't see any houses around and I could see down the driveway for a while. I saw the corners of his mouth lift a little before returning back to his normal expression.

"Are you sure?" I asked and I swore I saw his eyes flash a different color but it happened so fast I couldn't be sure.

"Yeah. Thanks for the ride." He said before getting out.

I watched as he slowly walked into the woods before pulling away and heading to work.

Mikes POV

"Hey man do you mind if my sister drives you home?" Levi asked walking out of the bathroom. My heart started beating faster and my wolf purred at the thought of being alone in a car with her.

"Yeah that's fine." I said and he nodded before walking out.

My name is Mike Silver and I'm the next in line Alpha of the Sliver Moon pack. If you haven't guess it yet I'm a werewolf. Levi my life long friend knows but his sister doesn't. The only reason he knows is because one week when he was over at the pack house Sunny my dads friends daughter discovered they were mates. He was kinda shocked at first but quickly fell for her. That was 4 years ago and they are still going strong. Siren is my mate but I try to keep my distance because I can't stand the thought of her rejecting me. Levi knows Siren is my mate and has promised to keep my secret.