Chapter 4

Siren's POV

I woke up to a pounding in my head. How long have I been asleep? Where am I? Before I could open my mouth I was out again.  This happened a few more times before my kidnappers let me come to my sense completely without knocking me back out.

"Nice to see your finally awake." An unfamiliar voice said as I opened my eyes.

"Wh-" I was cut off before I could even finish.

"Don't speak you stupid bitch." A voice shrieked. Juliet. What is she doing here?

"She's a stupid pathetic human daddy she can't do nothing." She said talking to the man.

"I know sweet heart. We don't have long it's been three weeks since we took her they are eventually going to find her." The man who I'm assuming is her father said.

"Let me take care of her." Juliet said smiling evilly at me.

"Okay have fun." Her father said walking out.

"Oh did you make a mistake." I said laughing softly.

"Did I?" She said then kicked me in the stomach.

"When Mike finds out your dead he will come running back to me." She said kicking me again. I felt my wolf whimper at her words.

"Back to you?" I asked mostly to myself but she laughed.

"He was mine before you came along and ruined it." She said walking around me.

"No he wasn't." I said but it came out as more of a question.

"Oh but he was." She said kicking me in the back this time. I was just about to shift when she stuck me with a needle and my world went dark.

When I came to I laid there with my eyes closed. All I wanted was for mike to burst through the doors and wrap his arms around me. I laid there for a while before Juliet's scent hit me. It was vanilla and lemon but you could barely smell it because she drowned herself in cheap perfume.

I waited till she got close then shifted. Before she realized what happened I had Juliet's neck between my teeth. I felt her neck snap and her body go limp.  I looked around and saw a window. I quickly jumped through and started running. I didn't know where I was going but I wanted as far away as I could.

I kept running until I found my way to a town and shifted back. I grabbed a dress off a clothes line in someone's back yard and put it on. 

"Can I borrow a phone?" I asked the store clerk at the first gas station  came across.

"And where am I?" I asked and the guy looked at me funny.

"Waterproof, Louisiana." He said slowly.

"Hello." My brothers voice came through the phone and I sighed.

"Levi it's me. I'm in Waterproof, Louisiana." I said into the phone.

"Siren." He choked out.

"Yes ass wipe it's me. I need you to come get me." I said and I heard Mike's voice in the back ground. My wolf whined at the sound of his voice.

"Siren baby are you okay?" Mike asked and my heart sank but I needed to stay strong.

"I'm fine." I replied slowly

"Ba-" He was cut off by someone taking the phone.

"We are only 30 minutes away I will explain when you get here." Levi said then hung up the phone.

"Thank you." I said hanging up and handing the phone back to the guy behind the counter.

I walked across the street and sat on the bench. We are from Texas why are they in Louisiana? I was gone for three weeks? Were Mike and Juliet really a thing? All these questions flooded my head as tears streamed down my face.