It's been awhile

Hey everyone this was a sudden thing but I wrote this over the week. I just wanted to take a break from RWBY for a bit so I decided to go with this but a chapter should be coming up soon for the Ruby x Reader fanfic. Back to talking about Persona 5, I've been so addicted to it. I bought it after New Years and man I wish I got this game sooner because I'm really enjoying it and Makoto became my favorite character. So, I recommend checking the game out if you're into JRPG but anyways here's my story with her and a male insert. I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Persona 5 (Just to be safe)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

6/4

Another day at Shuji Academy. I was an average student in class. I usually get B's but lately my grades were starting to drop not by much, they were at a low C. I sigh knowing my struggle but just continue walking until I got to my classroom. I entered the classroom and noticed that I got here earlier than I thought, seeing that no one was in the room. I walked over to my desk and sat down on my seat.

"So sleepy." I said and putting my head down on the desk. I then closed my eyes trying to go to sleep. I then heard the classroom door open, I still had my face on my desk trying to sleep until I felt the presence of someone in front of me. I already had an idea of who it was so I looked up and my guess was right. It was my childhood friend, Makoto Niijima. It's been awhile since we talked to each other, ever since she became the student body president in the beginning of our 3rd year in Shujin, we had less time hanging out with each other. There would be times I would invite her to hang out but she would turn it turn because she was either busy studying or doing work for the student council.

"Hey (Y/n)..."

"Oh. Hey Makoto. How you've been?"

"Good...look I'm sorry that I haven't spent time with you. It's also that the Principal given me task to handle as student council president."

"It's no big deal Makoto. I know you're a very busy person with being student council president and studying."

"...Still we used to spend a lot of time with each other."

"Yeah... those were great times... but you have your studies and student council business after school and I have work after school so we're both busy."

"Wait. You have job now?!" She looked at me with a concerned look.

"Yeah. I do, it's nothing fancy though it's just a convenient store at central street in Shibuya."

"Since when?"

"For about...umm...2 months I think."

"How come you never told me about it?!"

"Well, like I said you were always busy with student council stuff most of the time and when you weren't I would usually find you in the library studying so I didn't want to bother you with something meaningless."

"...But you're my best friend... you should've message me. The fact that you had a job for 2 months and I didn't even know all this time. It shows that I haven't been there for you for so long."

"Look, you don't need to worry about me. I want you to focus on student council and your studies. Okay?" I said as I give her a smile.

"...Okay." She still had a worried look on her face but then sat down in her seat that's next to mine's.