"A Date"?

Author's note: Finally posted this on my other accounts now to post it on this one. This chapter takes place after the 2nd palace and before the 3rd palace for those that want to avoid spoilers.

Disclaimer: I don't not own Persona 5 this story is just for entertainment please support the official release.

I hope you enjoy!

6/4

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) had just arrived at work not too long ago and as he was at the register his boss came up to him.

"Hey (Y/n)-kun. I forgot to tell you something."

"What is it sir?"

"We're getting a new employee so when he shows up tell him to meet me in my office."

"Oh. Thanks good to hear. I did feel like we had short amount of workers."

Just then the door open. The person was a boy who looked a little younger than (Y/n). He has black frizzy hair and wore glasses.

"Huh it's the transfer student everyone made a big deal about."

"Ah, there he is now. You came earlier than expected. (Y/n), this is Akira Kurusu.

"It's nice to meet you." (Y/n) smiled and Akira nodded his head.

"Well let's go into my office and discuss your role here." The store boss said.

After his boss explain to Akira what his role is at the store. (Y/n) and Akira were standing behind the counter as their were a few customers walking around the store.

"What do you think of the job so far?"

"Oh, It's pretty easy than I thought it would be." Akira rubbed the back of his head.

"Trust me it'll get harder when this place gets packed. Experienced that a week ago."

Akira laughed but stopped and asked (Y/n) something. "Hey, (L/n)-senpai. I know you go to Shuji also because I've seen you around but wanted to ask. You're not afraid of me? I assume you heard the rumors about me when I transfered."

"Yeah I heard them but I don't really care about those rumors. They're just rumors right plus you seem like a nice guy so you must've had a reason when you assaulted a random guy, right Kurusu-kun."

Akira was surprised to hear what (Y/n) said. He expected 'I can't believe I have to work with this criminal' but (Y/n) gave him a chance. He gave (Y/n) a smile. "Thank you."

"No problem. It must be hard having everyone get scared of you once they see you but I'm pretty sure there are some students that are willing to give you a chance."

"There are a few students I made friends with."

"That's nice and I guess you can count me as one also."

"I'm glad to hear that (L/n)-senpai."

"Oh you can just call me (Y/n)."

"Then you can call me Akira." They both shake hands and returned back to work when there was a few customers walking up to the counter.

(Y/n) has finished his shift along with Akira. They both said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. (Y/n) felt pretty happy to getting a short break from work and that he's going to hang out or go on a "date" with Makoto tomorrow. He was just leaving work and walking through Central Street so he can get to the station and catch his ride on time. (Y/n) was just thinking about how he's going to be with Makoto, and just thinking about how she's pretty much his only friend he has. For most of his years at Shujin, he would chat with other students but it would just be small talk or questions they have about the lesson and homework so he didn't really make much friends. As (Y/n) continued walking through Central Street, he was stopped by some guys on his way to the station.