Makoto's Birthday Special

Hey everyone! Just wanted to make this special chapter about Makoto's birthday and I thought it would be cool to share this special chapter for the main girl of this story. This is connected to the story(basically a filler chapter or chapter 2.5) just 2 months before chapter 1. Anyways I'll continue my note at the end see you in a bit and I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Persona nor the characters aside from original characters such as the reader. This is just for entertainment purpose.

Also here's the link to the artist of cover for this chapter:

https://fileth-fileth.tumblr.com/image/173225504515

https://twitter.com/morio_san/status/988383723061100544/photo/1

(I will remove the image if asked or told to)

4/23

3rd Person POV

Makoto just woke up from her sleep and sat up on her bed.

"April 23rd..." She said to herself and frowned. She decided to get ready for school, so she got up from her bed and head towards her closet. As she opened her closet she was looking around and found her uniform. She grabbed them and when she was about to close the closet door, she noticed something that caught her attention.

She stared at a hat that she got from Destinyland a long time ago. She quickly recalled the trip that her family and (Y/n)'s family went to for her 8th birthday party.

Makoto shook her head returning back to reality and went to get ready. When she was done she went into the kitchen and was surprised to be greeted by her sister.

"Sis?! What are you still doing here I thought you had to leave for work early?"

"Well, I do but I couldn't miss saying Happy Birthday to you, can I, so I got up more early and decided to make you breakfast?" Sae said making Makoto smiled.

"Also, I probably have to work in late today, I'm sorry but we'll go out for your birthday dinner when I have free time is that alright with you?"

"Yes, that's fine anything is good as long as I can spend time with you Sis and I know how hard you're working also."

"Thank you for understanding." She checked the time on her watch. "Looks like I have to go." Makoto frowned until her sister spoke up once more.

"You know Makoto. There's something waiting for you at school."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sure you'll figure it out later today. I'll see you when I get home. Happy Birthday once again Makoto. I love you." Sae said giving her a hug and left the room.

"Waiting for me...?" Makoto said to herself before eating the breakfast her sis made for her.

Elsewhere

An alarm clock was ringing and as it was slammed with fist shutting it off.

"Ughhh." (Y/n) groaned as he sat up on his bed.

"What day is it?" He asked himself as he checked on his phone. "Oh the 23rd so it's Makoto's birthday."

He got off his bed and stretched before grabbing his uniform went into the bathroom to get ready.

As he exited the bathroom he grabbed all his bag. "I am forgetting something..." He snapped his fingers. "Right her gift." He said as he went to grab a small wrapped box. "Alright then." He headed towards his door until his phone started ringing. "Hello. Oh hey boss. Huh, he called in sick today? Is there no one else that can fill in today?" (Y/n) sighed. "Fine. I'll show up after school but I better get paid extra for today since it was supposed to be my day off. Good. See ya later." He ended the called and pinched the ridge of his nose. "I seriously need a long break. I feel more tired just thinking about work now." He said then headed out for school.