Chapter Eight: Emma's Injury

______________________

Chapter Eight: Emma's Injury
______________________

Justin POV:

As I pulled the towel from my damp hair and opened my bedroom I noticed Emma's body spread out on the marble floor and blood surrounding her. I kneeled beside her whilst wrapping the towel around me and shaking her head.
"Emma..Emma, Wake Up!"
I saw the blood on her T-shirt and stood up cupping my head into my hands and trying to work out what has happened. I turned to look in my bedroom and noticed the blood on my door.bMy eyes shot open and I opened my mouth in shock as I realised it was me who caused this.
"Emma I'm sorry! I fell to the floor nearly crying on her as she coughed a little. I immediately looked up as her eyes opened a little and she began to scream and cry.

3 huge knocks bellowed down the hallway

I quickly ran back into my room still in shock and put my boxers on before running back out and putting my towel under her head and going to get the door.
"One minute Emma, I'm just seeing who's at the door" I gazed at her and brushed her hair from her bloody face. I noticed Chaz and Ryan laughing and smiling at the door eating chips. I tugged the door open panting and pulling them in before slamming the door and telling them to come upstairs. They asked so many questions
"What's happened Justin?"
"Is Scooter okay?"
"JUST COME ON" I yelled and leapt back up the stairs. I returned to her body unconscious once again.
"Oh my fucking God" gasped Ryan
"Did you do this Justin? I know you are mad at this whole moving in thing but.."
"NO" I interrupted. I kneeled over her body begging for a sign of life as Chaz put his chips on the floor and started shaking her. I darted to the bedroom and grabbed my phone from my bed and threw it to Ryan.
"Both of you go downstairs and ring the ambulance and Scooter..she won't wake up" I placed my hands under her trembling body as she opened her eyes a little.

...

Emma POV:

My eyes were partially blurry as I looked up at Justin. His face was really close to mine. He was sniffling as tears appeared above his bottom lashes. My body touched his bare chest and his huge arms were like wings as he carried me into the living room. Every step he took we would look at me and check if I had woken but I kept my eyes closed to hold in the pain.

The pain burned across the back of my head and down to my neck as I tried to cry or scream. Nothing happened.

And my eyes closed again...
___________________________

A/N: Thankyou so much for reading this, I appreciate it very much!

Sorry that I haven't been on here a while, had exams and family stuff. But I'm Back!!!!

I hope you guys are loving reading this as much as I am writing it!

My twitter is @fandomfucker

Please vote, share & comment your suggestions & what you think:)

More to come..