The KPop Group You Both Like (Boy Group)

James- Both you and James enjoy music by the band Got7, with the chill, alternative vibes it has. You both continuously fan girl over the members together, fighting over which is the most handsome out of the seven, your favourite being Yugyeom, and his being Jackson. Your couple song is Just Right, and you guys regularly sing it at each other. (I'm in love with these boys)

Sirius- You and Sirius enjoy listening to the group EXO, with its dark and edgy tones, but also the contrasting pop songs and ballads. You would always appreciate the musical elements to the songs, more specifically the rapping, whereas Sirius would always focus on the style, probably contemplating incorporating it into his own fashion sense. Your favourite in the band was Sehun for his rapping and slight vocal abilities, as well as his sassy attitude, but Sirius favoured both Chanyeol and Baekhyun, when he was forced to pick. Your couple song would be Growl, you two always trying to mimic the dancing from the music video. (I highly recommend this song, if you haven't heard it already)

Remus- The group you and Remus shared a liking for was the group called BTS. You both enjoyed the variety of genres they included, giving different vibes in each song or album. Remus, believe it or not, would prefer to listen to the hip hop and rap songs, enjoying the lyrics and the flows of them, whereas you would rather listen to the vocalists and some rap songs, the pop-y/alternative songs being your personal favourites. Your favourite member, although it was extremely difficult to admit because you loved all of their personalities, was Jimin, and Remus' favourite member was Suga, being that he really related to his attitude and behaviour(don't we all). ((Yoonmin anyone?)) Yours and Remus' couple song would have to be Cypher 4, with the silently savage undertones to it. (((I love)))

Peter- You and Peter enjoyed the dark but upbeat music from the band Monsta X (Please support). The varying types of songs they produce are just really appealing to you both, as well as their really artistic and symbolic music videos. You'd both annoy those around you ((especially Remus)) with all of your theories as you passionately shared them with each other. Your bias from the group was Minhyuk, as you enjoyed his happy personality and hilarious sense of humour, but Peter seemed to prefer Kihyun, as he was one of the shortest in his band (((no shade, no shade))), Peter relating; he was the shortest out of all of his friends. Your couple song would be Beautiful, and Peter would always sing the chorus' catch phrase "So beautiful" out of the blue, never failing to make you blush and hide from him.

A/N: Well, it has been 84 years since my last update. I'm really sorry about that, and there's no real excuse for it. I am now in year 11 and the work load is really tough to deal with, but regardless I will try to have a semi-regular updating schedule type thing. Anyway, I'm really sorry, but I hope you enjoy this chapter (and enjoy kpop, cause if you don't, I suggest you fall into this fandom cause it is everything). At the moment, the groups I stan are BTS, EXO, Got7, Monsta X, ASTRO, BlackPink, RedVelvet, SHINee and like I 100% stan Holland, please support him he's an angel. Let me know your stans and your favourite songs from them so I can look them up and stan too ;)

Happy Reading <3  

~~tronnorwolfstar~~