2.The Princess and The popppystar

wance a pon a time in the land of fayries and murmaids, in the hills of rainbowstretchaboahconstructiaromania kingdom, lived princess named waki tori maria constanova. waki was a girl with natoooral booti and the best life ever.Waki hassed eberrything,tv with all chanels,onkels and athnthis to serve her booble tawe and kookies and also has her magikal toothbrush that can change your hair to anything111221111!!.

Waki is fortunate but she not happi becuz she craves the lyfe of the peepo living under her,the ceety peepo. Waki allways loved the town,she tries to escape home at nite for a concert,the poopitooda timejun the eve ofg your life featuring the best gabrielya kiera ronia kalasovilages.

Gabrielya is a famouse popstar and has millions and trillions of fans even of the uneeverse(PS.she is further behind BTS becuz they have trillions and zillions and billions of fans from ev erywhere even from the other universe) Gabrielya is the popular solo artists and she is succesful person with her popular album 'The beginging'. Gabrielya has a talented artist she has everything she wants -even a magikal object that u sing to lets call it a microphone,this microphone can change her outift to anything21111. She is wanting to visit the rainbowstretchaboahconstructiaromania kingdom as she envys the princess becz of her lifye.

To BE COntinued\

Eat wus gonna be presentation for Waki Kingdom. It anty say, "Waki do ur presentiton so u can friend udder kingadm. Waki lazy it sing a song," I weeeeshh I could be like gabrielya!!! I wanna sing song sing *changes hair into gabrielya hair* I dun like dis stwesss!!!!.. " whale Waki was trying to sing, gabrielya wus preparing for a concert. It's secret evil manger tell her, "do ur pranktease"gabrielya like Waki was leezy so she sing song" I weesh I cud be lick u een a castle so u kan ask peepo pamper uuuu*changes outift to Waki outfit*I dun like the stwesssssss. In of the green, Waki wus lick omg why don't I invite my idola to kastle!! So she order her. Gabrielya got the msg very fast bcs of the technology where u can send hand written letters but faster, let's call it email. So gabrielya flew to her room and they introduced them sells,
"omg why u call me I luv u BTW"
"omg I luv ur music see u have ur fingernaik collection."
"omg same"
The two girls laughed tgt
"OK so liek let's exhcange lives. *changes hair* seal now I luk liek u"
"sister microphone is better *changes dress* we wearing gucci now."
"omg we luk liek each udder new!!!"
"omg ur bigness Waki let's impose eech udder."
"omg yas."
*song of learning each udder roles and how to act like one annother*
"OK I'm now gabrielya oooh not princess no more bye sister ur sister outfit is snatched"

Gabrielya go on the street and saw is ugly like her,. She saw children playing.
"hi sister children why this place ugly."
"omg sister gabrielya Iuv u um is ugly bcs the king dum dumb dumb don't fix place."
Since sister gabrielya was actually Waki, Waki feel sad bcs she dkhoe take care her estate ewwww.
"OK I will give u sister signature"

  "omg sweet, hmm what's a Luis"Gabrielya went to explore then went to her concert practice,

Gabrielya went to explore then went to her concert practice,

"wowza" she exclaimed. The area wus bootigul and beeg.
"Omg sister been looking everywhere go dance practice"
"omgee I'm sister happy"
*dancing montage*

Now is gabrielya turn. She at kastle acting lady-!like and learning presentition.
"wowza isa spicee meatabawl"
She now eating with guest andeat liek pig aka me(author) (omg I'm sleepy)
She now dancing in dress singing song.
All girl finish doing there thang.it now go back time. When they go back they tell secret.
"sister the other kingdom tryna snatch ur kastle weaves"
"omg wutttt I have news too gurl ur stoopid manager is evil and want to snatch ur soul when u concert.
"WHATTATTATATATARATATATLLLAATATATA" now gabrielya Hart attack. So the sisters planned how to do good. They work secretly no tell po po(police).On the day of concert the girl perform tgt so try confuse everyone and when the eVil boi tryna kill poppy star Waki magically turn his hair into a girl and Gabrielya turned his cloth into drug store clothes ewwww(no offense pazar malam are bae)
"thanks yall for coming to this concert I love yall go to church!"
The audience gave a rousing applaud.
Now they run to castle bcs evil kingdom tryna snatch the golden diamond diamknd shiny shiny weave. They pretend to be Waki again. So they confuse the evil kingdom. Then they caught the dood tryna snatch their weave. So they shout.
"hey u no bullying this is LIBRAR-AHHH" they slipped on the ground and her wig got snatched bcs of traps
"haha u fools I will snatch ur weave baiii¡¡¡" but as he said that he stoopidly slipped on his own trap. The sisters were like lolling out loud and turned the eVil into a rag. So they pr0tect kingdom yay the end.