3.The booble tea cheater

waki was going to his favourite bobole tea shop to see his girlfriend before going choir sip her up to choir. waki loves to sip his booble tea. he always bring his booble tae to choir and loves having making out sessions even tho everyone is staring and taking pictures of him.He dosent care to sip his booble tea infront of everyone. how did this happaned? let me tell u

One day,Waki was going to choir happily smiling from ear to ear hoping around like a j-hope.When he was at church he happily hoppeed up the stairs

"Hopee 1! Hopee 2! Hopee 3!.." he says happily smiling with his face looking like the pink in black pink logo.

WHy is he happy? BEcause he heard there was a new person coming to choir! Her name was booble tae 100 d0llars. Booble Tae was a nice girl and sings like the best ever. Waki was excited to meet her so he quickly hoped from step 1 to 100.when he was at step 99 he took a deep breath and held it in until he saw booble tae. He used his x-ray vision at step 100 and let out the breath he sipped in in shock! Booble tae was so pretty he couldnt handel how bootiful booble tae is. He scurried over to meet her but he felt like he was flying to her.

waki liked booble tae because of her beautiful pearls that were shiny and glossy.

"um...Hi....."said waki in hesitation as he looked at the water coming out of booble tae.
"Oh hi! I heard you were the person introducing me here!" replied booble tae in confidence with blushing cheeks.

"Oh yeah...Let me in...troduce you bu-t-but first let me show*voice breaks*oh you around"

"hehe thank you"giggled booble as she got picked up by waki's luxurious smooth hand.
"so here is my favourite place of the room...the corner...because no one will notice me and that is where our teacher sits...."explained waki as his glorius eyes were sparkling and dreamy that booble felt that she was flying.Booble wasnt listening to waki just looking at his face with his glorious face with sweat dripping down.

"what's your number?" asked booble interrupting waki's explanation.

"oh it's 999"

"seriously what is it? let's trade numbers." booble said in a stern voice as she held her phone out with contacts out

"ok fine here is my phone. My number is 1234 5678"

"cool,I'll text you tonite" booble said as she went to sit with her newly made friend shrek's daughter-anglea.

At Night

Hi is this waki?

Yeah...Hi

Thanks for showing me around and introducing

me to everyone.

Can we meet at my house tmr at the booble tae shop?

Uhh.....ok sure what for?

Oh nothing I just wanna hang since I have nothing to d.o

d.o?!?! You mean the d.o from exo aka

the guy I love?!!?!

*sends pic of d.o*

BHAHAHAHAHHAHA THAT SMY FAVOURITE ONE BAHAHHHAH

OMG SAME OMG LETS DISCUSS THIS TMR

OK LOL

COME TO THE SHOP AT 12 PM LOL

WEAR SOMETHING COMFORTABLE

I WANT TO GO PLAYGROUND

BRING YOUR PHONE

HELO??

ARE U DED OMG

relax im not im just getting scolded for

not cleaning my sis' poop in her diapers

lol

ok ill come bye i go sleep now

Gn

Gn

12am

The next day

Booble tae was in her luxurious pearls as she glimmered in the sun waiting for Waki and the playground. Finally, Waki showed up in his rags.
"wow booble u look stunning like litteraly."
"thanks,*blushes* u too"
They were blushing so hard their faces looked like a baboon's butt,
"So why did you call me for booble?"
"Um... Le-et-t's watch a movie" she stuttered. They both flew to the theater.
"What should we watch? I'm thinking a romantic one"booble says as she points at 50 shades of shadiness (SCANDALS!)"
"I heard it's gucci movie let's watch and is my treat" He pull money out of the ground and paid for the ticket and food. They were now in the cinema.

Almost end of film

"donkey, pls no more scandals or shade promise me that. OK alexi" The soon to be couple were sobbing. Booble was strong than Waki to so she just teared up. She wanted to make Waki feel better so she...
"muah!" booble kissed Waki and hefelt like the happiest man on earth and couldnt stop smiling. (sleepy time)