4.Sensitivuty

Wance upon a time,in choir,while waki and his booble were smooching and gabriel and his umbrella were dancing and farting all over hte room there were peepo called a group that came before choir. Lukas was chatting heppily with heris seniors. heris suddenly remembered that gebrial went to his bday partae. He dicided to tell gebrial about it.

"hay man!!! remember the time u went to my bday partay and u were drinking tonz of bers?"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I DONT REMEMBER BEING IN UR BDAY PARTAE TELL ME WHERE"

"u dunt remember!1!1!1! well is ok bcs i was drinking at ur bday partay too.Ur house is ner veesta btw. The place is weedrans in the house 462 at weedrans bro.I was like 5 or 6 yah now and u were playing this game with a lot of dirt and blocks yah lets call it minecraft"

"WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT I DONT REMEMBER YOU STOP IT YOURE LIEING WAEEEE"

"am not dood im telling the tooth"

"IVE NEVER BEAN TO THIS HOUSE OKAY"

"u wanna be invited to my house or smth to now what ur lieing abt"

"TELL ME HOW WHY U SAY WHERE IS THIS PLACE OI TELL MEMEMEMEM"

justaene hen comes and takes a pic.

"STOP TAKING PEECS OF ME ITS HURTING MY EYEBALLS WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

*runs to the 1st floor crying buckets*

sarahah comes to lukes

"BODOH C U MAKE GEBRIAL CRI"

"no what u talking bout ok"

"U SEE HE CRYING TSK TSK GO SAY SORRY NOW GO AND FIND HIM"

"ok fine ugh *salt starts coming in and lukes imajins kiling gabriel also lukes is crying because he is sick and tired off gebrial*

lukes then set off to find gebrial and sarahah too.lukes starts crying bucket sleaving buckets of peeas everywhere

sarahah then caughts up to lukes

"HEY DUDE CHOIR GUNA START FASTER GO BECK MAN"

"ok *cries* "

in choir rum

"man this i feeling is like all my fault because u cry he cry then im here like wy i no cry"

Lukes in his thoughts "dont worry mam is not ur fault is bcs gebrial is being sensitive and im being salty"

THE END

In the end life continued as it is and lukes died of being too salty.

Moral Of Story

Always be sure if people are sensitive so you don't hurt their feelings and die of saltiness like Lukes

Alternative Moral

SALT SALT SALT IS COMING WHEN U ARE LUKES AND IS UPSET AND U NEED TO INFLATE AVOCADOES