Chapter 13- EAMON

Eamon

Finding time to sneak away with Rachel has been the biggest joke of the day. I should have taken her in the grass next to my Jeep. Leslie drug Rachel into town. Traive dragged me and Tobin down the beach to meet some friends of his who are having some random beach party tomorrow night, and then we tried to rig some kind of trampoline with my old parachute, but the trees aren’t high enough, and after I fell twice knocking the wind out of me, Tobin thought we should give it up.

Rachel’s been on the edges of everything I’ve done, but Tobin doesn’t miss anything and after the way he started to question me, I need to be extra careful about watching her or being around her.

Tobin and Traive are trying to make some kind of outdoor shelter or cover or something with my old chute as the sun’s going down, but I’m sort of done messing with the damn thing. And my side hurts from slipping down off that last tree.

“I packed too much stuff,” Rachel says as she steps behind me. “Got a sec to help me carry it up?”

I give the quickest glance around at everyone else, and they all seem kind of busy. Nice job, doll.  “Sure.”

I jog past her into the small two-story house and then wait for her to lead the way. We both glance out the window, but Leslie’s parked in a lawn chair with a beer and the other two are yelling at each other over knots and ropes. Timing is perfect.

She flashes me a smile and slides her shirt over her head before heading for the stairs. Game on.

I’m dying for her. To feel her. All of her. It’s been building all day to the point where I’m about to get off just thinking about it, watching her hips sway as she walks up the steep stairs giving me a perfect view of her tiny panties under her skirt.

The second she shuts the door to the small room, she turns and grabs me, pulling us close, pressing her lips to mine and stumbling until we fall on the bed.

“I want you…need you…” she murmurs between kisses, and I press myself, rock hard between her legs, but we’re finally alone so I grab a condom and shove off my shorts before I grab the button of her skirt.

“No time.” She pulls the bottom of her skirt up, shoving it around her waist and exposing the tiniest pair of black panties, which I want to rip from her body. I slide on the condom as she starts to shimmy out of the panties, but with every move she makes, I go a little more insane with need for her.

I clutch her panties and pull them down, but the faster I pull the more they twist and the tighter they get. “Oh, for fuck’s sake.”

She laughs her perfect laugh. “Tear the damn things off me, E.”

I keep pulling and sliding, determined not to rip her underwear. “You make me feel like a freshman kid about to get his first lay.”

I wait for her to say something, but she grabs my waist and pulls me on top of her, positioning herself just right. She moans as I slide in, and damn I thought I’d take my time, but I can’t. Luckily, she can’t either because she’s moving just as hard and fast against me as I am into her.

Her moans have turned into these sexy as hell whimpers, and I want to make her scream, but we’re also one windowpane away from everyone hearing. “Shhh.”

Her teeth come down hard on my shoulder, muffling the sound of her and turning me on even more. We’re pushing so hard into each other that I feel her shudder as her teeth tighten further and the most incredible sound of release is buried in my shoulder. I follow about a second later and the sensation of finally having her, feeling her, crashes through me.

 I hover over her, breathing hard, as she relaxes onto the pillow. “I feel like such an amateur for the two minutes that took, but I needed you.”

She smiles before her eyes open. This amazing smile of satisfaction and then her finger touches my shoulder where her teeth just were. “You have naughty marks there.”

I hover closer, lying some of my weight back on her. “Let’s see where else we can put them, eh?”

The feel of her laughing underneath me. My skin against hers is a whole new kind of rush, and one I could easily get addicted to.

I’m spun into the first time we thought we were going to go all the way.

“How can you not want your shirt off?” I whined. I was naked aside from the condom we’d struggled with.

Rachel scooted up to sitting in the loft of the old barn in her tank and panties. “I don’t know. This seemed like a good idea, but now...”

My body was primed and ready and we both knew this was all about just getting the first time over with. Just so we could at least seem like we knew what we were doing when the time came for real. “What?”

I leaned over, resting my hand on her waist. Even then I knew Rachel was pretty, but she was too familiar for me to really see her. It’s why, at the time, I felt like losing her shirt shouldn’t be that big a deal. And I thought it would sort of perfect the experience.

Rachel blinked a few times and my primed, ready, condom-covered self started to deflate.

“I’m so sorry...” She sniffed a few times. “I just want my first time to be with someone I love, even if it’s not perfect. Even if I don’t know what I’m doing.”

I kissed her cheek only half understanding because we’d talked about all of this. “I love you, Rach.”

She pulled her bare legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around her knees. “I know you love me. But not in the right way. Not for this.”

There was nothing to say so I pulled her in a for a hug and decided that Rachel and I weren’t crossing lines anymore. It was too weird.

“You done hauling bags bellboy?” Tobin yells up the stairs snapping me into the present. “We need your help!”

“Oh…” I sit up. Right.

“You go. I’m going to lie here and recover for a minute, but I think I’d like to find some more time to be with you. You think you can make that happen?”

“Of course I can.” I run my hand down her thigh from her hipbone to behind her knee and watch her skin break out in goose bumps. I try not to take in how incredibly naked she is under her skirt, or I won’t care who sees or walks in on us because we’d need a repeat. “Maybe next time we can spend a little more time.”

She cocks a brow. “Yeah. Maybe.”