Morning

"Hello." Dylan muttered as you stretched and rolled over in his arms, smiling as he kissed your forehead.

"When did you get home?" You muttered. You'd gone to sleep in an empty bed as Dylan had snuck off to do something to do with his work, you'd asked him what he did but only got flippant evasion, however he'd carefully sneak into the room while you slept so you always woke up wrapped up in his arms.

"Um... about three hours ago." He grunted. "You want breakfast?" He asked when your stomach grumbled.

"I got it, you wait here." You kissed him softly and slid out of bed, avoiding the appreciative way he watched you run about the Motel room getting dressed. You flipped open the mini fridge and grabbed a half sized carton of juice, pouring it for Dylan, who winked and let you kiss him again before shrugging on a jumper and hurried out and headed towards the office.

Dylan had ignored Norma's insistence to have you both living in the house with her, secretly enjoying the irritation she threw your way whenever he ignored her and devoted his full attention to you.

Norma smiled, all be it a cold and judgmental smile, but it was still the nicest reaction you've gotten from her yet. You grinned and stuck your head into the office, making Norman and Emma look up from the papers in front of them.

"You guys need breakfast?" You offered cheerfully. Norman and Emma nodded in agreement, Norma avoided answering but eventually accepted the offer, with a huff you hurried up the concrete stairs and into the huge looming house.

***************************************************

You jumped when an arm wrapped around your waist and Dylan began wiggling the frying pan in front of you. When you looked up at him he smiled, humming slightly when you snuggled your head against his neck as he took over the breakfast you'd been cooking.

"I was going to bring it down to you." You mumbled when he twirled you out of his arms and grabbed some plates, passing them to you and plated up the food, grinning when you rolled your eyes at his playfulness.

"I know but I missed you." He said with a grin. Before you could sit at the table he grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into his lap as he dug into his food, smiling whenever he caught you glancing at him. "You want to go back to bed when were finished." He grinned as his teeth grazed his bottom lip.

"Like Norma would let us." You mumbled as you finished your own food and took his plate to the sink. He slid his arms around your waist and lent his chin on your shoulder.

"Yeah but she can't get in, not without these." He held out all three sets of the key to your room along with a now tv box to hook up to the TV. "I'll be waiting for you." He muttered and pressed a soft kiss to your cheek before jogging out of the house.