Chapter 2: Before It All Began

Maxine's POV

It was Thursday that day.

"Maxine, you should go now before your late!" Hari said.

"Oh my, it looks like you didn't sleep well" Nichole said.

Hari is my big brother and Nichole is his wife, since both of our parents is working abroad, my brother decided to make me live with them, my parents agreed that if my sister in law didn't agree to it I'll be having my own place, but because my sister in law always wanted a little sister, SHE AGREED TO MAKE ME LIVE WITH THEM, AND NOW THE THREE OF US ARE LIVING TOGETHER! the two of them got married one year ago, and believe me, IT WAS A NIGHTMARE EVERY SIGLE NIGHT!

"It's because, SOMEONE WAS HAVING SEX LAST NIGHT, but you know what bothered me the most, IT'S BECAUSE I CAN EVEN HEAR A GUY MOANING!"

"Silly you~ it's so embarrassing if we talk about that" Nichole said while covering her face.

"Hahaha, it's ok sweetheart, because of our none stop sex your already pregnant, Maxine if your that energetic this early in the morning, you should eat your breakfast and go to school" Hari said as he blush.

"Pre-pre-PREGNANT!"

"Aren't you happy, that you'll be an aunt soon" Hari said as he smile like there's no tomorrow.

I really need to convince my parents to make me live on my own.
"I'm leaving now."

"What~ at least eat breakfast first" Nichole reach out a spoon full of rice as she tries to feed it to me.

"It's ok, hearing that news made me full already."

"I'll drive you" Hari said as he hurriedly eats his breakfast.

"No big bro, I'll be taking a bus to school."

Because if I make my brother drive me to school, our conversation will definitely be about their sex position, and that I should do the same in my future, WELL NO THANKS!

"Have a safe trip" Hari and Nicole waves their hands.

"Maxine go home early today. Since I'm going home early today I decided to cook our dinner. So don't be late" Hari said while smiling.

And I just nodded.

I headed outside, and saw one if my childhood friend.

Seems like she got out of bed early. Funny how she didn't fix her bed hair.

"Max! Wait up!"

Hmm, maybe I'll tease her a little.

I walked faster, that made her fall back, but of course I felt guilty... And so...

"Max! Your so mean! "Kanna said.

"Hahaha, sorry. "

"Hmph!" Kanna said as she crossed her both arm.

This girl is Kanna, one of my childhood friend, she's quite energetic and cheerful, that makes the others like her, but of course not all.

*Bus stop*

there weren't any available seat anymore, because many people either go to their jobs or go to school, that's why the bus is quite full, That's why we had no choice but to stand up instead.

Kanna started moving her legs, like she wants to shake something off.

"Do you want to go to the restroom? Because if you do, you need to hold it for a while" I said as I tease her while holding my laughter.