•Ch.11•

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY and Lillian was ready for detention with Hermione, Ron, Harry, and sadly Malfoy

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY and Lillian was ready for detention with Hermione, Ron, Harry, and sadly Malfoy. Lillian was walking out with them being led by Filch. Filch was going on about how the old punishments should be around, how that they are being let off too easy.

Lillian had stayed with Hagrid all day taking care of Norbert until sadly he had to go to Romania breaking Hagrid's heart. She was heart broken as well but Dumbledore assured her that she would see him again during the summer. She promised Hagrid that she would send him all the pictures of Norbert when she would go.

Dumbledore is discussed with Charlie Weasley about the opportunity for Lillian to apprentice him and he was hesitant at first to let an eleven year girl to take on dragons but when he say her skills with Norbert he could see her potential.

Dumbledore said he would send a letter to Miss Peregrine and ask her if it would be okay and Lillian would get a response in a couple days.

"You'll be serving you're detention tonight with Hagrid, he's got a little job to do in the Dark Forest." Filch said and they all stopped at Hagrid's hut and Filch saw him crying,

"Oh good god man you aren't still going on about that bloody dragon are ya?" He Asked.

Hagrid tried not to cry again and grabbed his crossbow to take with him into the dark forest.

"Norbert's gone, Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony." He said sadly.

"Well that's good isn't it? He'll be with his own kind?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, well... what if he doesn't like Romania? What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby after all and he kept screeching when Lily had to put him in his cage." He said and Lillian had a sad look too.

"Oh for gods sake put yourself together man you're going in the forest, got to have your wits about you ." Filch said and Draco then looked at Filch surprised not expecting the punishment to be true.

"The forest? I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there, students aren't allowed and there are-." Then Draco was cut off by howling screech. "Werewolves."

Filch looked down at Draco and gave him a nasty glare.

"Oh there's more than werewolves in those trees, lad you can be sure of that. Nighty night." He said with a nasty grin and walked back to the castle with his lantern leaving the five with Hagrid for the night.

"Right let's go." Hagrid said.

The five were following Hagrid in the forest Lillian had brought Newt along with her for support and he was in her pocket trembling.

They were stopped when Hagrid stumbled upon a puddle of metallic like liquid. He placed his lantern and crossbow down and put his fingers in the puddle and looked at it.