•Ch.4•

IT WAS LATER after the incident with Buckbeak, it was lunchtime for everyone and Lillian was sitting beside Fred, as her arm was in a sling after the accident

She was able to convince Madame Pomfrey to let her go to class and check up with her every so often.

It was spreading like wildfire of Lillian getting injured by Buckbeak and everyone asked her if she was alright. Draco was telling everyone in Slytherin how he felt such fear and exaggerated the story.

"Listen to the idiot, he's really laying it on thick isn't he?" Ron says rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, at least Hagrid didn't get fired." Harry tells him.

"I heard he already told his dad." Hermione added. "This isn't the last we've heard of it."

"Why should he be complaining, Lillian was the one who got hurt." Fred seethed and glared at Malfoy. Lillian touched his arm.

"I'm fine, besides it won't be the last time I get bit or scratched." Lillian joked and Fred still gave her a look of concern.

"Still he shouldn't have done that." Fred told her.

"Buckbeak was insulted and it's told that they will act if necessary. It's not Hagrid's fault that Buckbeak was acting on instinct." Lillian added.  and tried not to think of it for now but Seamus came bursting over to the group.

"He's been sighted! he's been sighted!" Seamus shouted.

"Who?" Ron asked.

"Sirius Black!" Seamus tells him.

Most of the Gryffindors came over and gasped.

"Dovetown? It's not far from here." Hermione says.

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville Asked.

"Dementors at every entrance." One adds.

"Black could be anywhere, like trying to catch smoke." Another said.

Lillian stares at the paper, seeing once again how Sirius Black screamed, and yelled at the picture. Thrashing in anger. Lillian looked up and saw Hannah and Cedric at the great hall doors and looked at everyone.

"I'll see you guys later. I have to go with Hannah and Cedric to Madame Pomfrey and then I'll see you guys in class." Lillian told them, and grabbed her bag. All of them nodded and watched as Cedric came over and held her book bag for her.