Pre-Chapter

IT WAS ANOTHER DAY in the loop, during the summer Lillian had spent much time with her family in the loop

After seeing that she hadn't spent much time with them, she only spent a week with Hermione and the rest was spent in the loop.

She wanted to visit the Weasleys But was told by Fred that their father had won a trip to Egypt. Fred told her he would try and get her something from Egypt even if he had to wrangle it.

Lillian visited Harry but when seeing her aunt and uncle they were everything Harry described, horrible. They were incredibly rude and her aunt couldn't stop talking about how she was just like her sister and now she looked like her calling her a freak. She was sad that he had to stay with them, but Newt did scared her aunt by pulling her hair and putting hot sauce in her cousin, Dudley's tea.

During the Summer Fred and Lillian has been inseparable, she was able to send him letters with Icarus and would send letters back and forth with lots of teasing from Hugh and Millard.

It was late August and the days were beginning to countdown as September was coming close. Lillian was sitting under the tree with her pets and reading her book. Most of the kids were outside playing, or doing their chores.

Lillian read with her book in hand and had a picture that Fred sent her in his last letter of putting Percy in tomb and George and Fred laughing. She felt bad for Percy but she couldn't resist keeping the perfect photo.

But her reading time was interrupted when Olive came outside to the backyard.

"Lillian, Can you go to the shop outside the loop? We need a new seasoning for a recipe." Olive shouted.

"Yeah!" Lillian said and looked at Newt, Icarus, and Jewel and sighed "Reading time is over."

She got up and brushed herself off. She watched Icarus fly up to the house and sat at her window. Jewel has crawled up the tree and began to lay there as she held a coin. Lillian placed Newt on her shoulder.

"Shall we?" Newt asked.

Newt nodded and Lillian went inside to see Miss Peregrine and Olive.

"We just need you to grab those two things. Here's the money necessary. Be careful please." Miss Peregrine says and handed her the money.

"I will." Lillian said and grabbed her coat, and placed Newt in the pocket for safe keeping. She walked into the cave and tried not to trip and fall, she walked to end of the entrance and saw it was thundering and storming.

"Great." She muttered. "Newt, it's stormy outside so I need you to be in the pocket the entire time.

He nodded and tucked his head into the pocket as she began to come out of the cave, she felt the rain pour down on her as she ran. She walked the trail to the town and looked up to the stormy clouds, seeing lightning flash in between the clouds.