4

⬆⬆Demi⬆⬆

Taylor pov

We get to my place and walk into the lobby and I greet Shawn who's working at the front desk not by choice his mom says he has to. "Hey guys and cousin what brings you here and not in your office "Shawn asks and he shrugged "I have a date tonight and I thought I would hang around till it's time to go "he says and Shawn nods obviously not realising it me nor did Stacy "well we are gonna head up bye "I say and he nods and we head to the elevator and after a minute or two we walk out and head I a lobby and then to the front door and I get out my key and unlock it then we walk Into the foyer and another door and I unlock it "well I'm gonna go change y'all chill ok" I say and they nod "TANISHA IM COMING UP AND IT BETTER BE CLEAN I SWEAR IF THERE'S RUBBISH IN TJE ROOM I WILL CUT " I yell up the stairs and I hear Stacy giggle and Reece chuckle and I walk up the stairs and into our room which is clean and tanisha in her under ware brushing her hair "hello sister" she says "hey Tany"I say and walk into our closet "so where did you go last night "she asks "the beach house"I say " and who did you take with you" she asks "you know Stacys cousin Reece "I say "oh ok and is a gentleman " she asks and I come out the closet and Then nod " he is " I say and she smirked at me "Soo you liikke him "she says and I roll my eyes "you know I did since Stacy's birth party "I say and she chuckled and nodes and put on my outfit and she puts on hers

 "Hey guys and cousin what brings you here and not in your office "Shawn asks and he shrugged "I have a date tonight and I thought I would hang around till it's time to go "he says and Shawn nods obviously not realising it me nor did Stacy "well w...

Taylor. Tanisha.

"So what you doing tonight " she asks "a date" I say and she nods and I change the subject before she asks questions
"Let's go out today im in the mood for froyo "I say and she nods "LET'S GO GANG FROYO"She yells and the stand up and I see dean and DD are here now and we'll get Shawn on the way out "dudes I'm coming just let me change" James yells from the door and runs past us and comes down 10 minutes later and we leave and me and Reece are in the back holding hands and we arrive down stairs and the press is there "Mr Armani are you with Taylor james"one shouts "miss James are you and Mr Armani together" another shouts and the security comes and gides us through and we get to the waiting black range rovers and me Reece Tanisha and James get in with James in the passenger side and a driver in the front and me in the middle with Tanisha to my right and Reece to my left and the others in the other car "so something you wanna say tay"Tany says and I shrugged "nope"o say and she glared"there's nothing to say we were walking in the street this morning and the press showed up then book now they think they have a story and we aren't together we haven't gone on our first date yet it's only to night" I say in one breath and sigh and she nods and smiles and James raised an eyebrow at me threw the mirror and I glare and he smirked and looks away "so hes the date tonight "she says and I nod and she smiles "oh thank god I thought you would be into the whole I'm happy alone thing " she says and I roll my eyes "I've only been suingle for 3 months not my whole life Tanisha" o say and she shrugged and I roll my eyes "we are here" James says and we all jump out the car and walk into the froyo place and I'm pulled into a hug by Stacy and she sequels then hits me on the back of the head hard "what the fuck" I say "how can you not tell me" she says and I roll my eyes and sigh and walk inside of the froyo place "OMG it's Taylor james" I look to my right and see 2 girls standings around a table with another girl who I'm guessing isn't thier friend"listen nerd you better not embarrass us "the one mutter and I walk over and see the girls name on her bag "your Demi Brite right "I say and she looked shocked and nods well I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day with me and my friends " I say and she shook her head "I would hate to intrude miss james" she says and I waved it off "please call me tay and please I really wanna get to know you" I say and she looks shocked "um ok" she says and I pick up her bag while she gets up "hi I'm gg and this is Daly we are huge fans your like our fave model tay" the one says and I nod "it's miss James " I say and they nod and I walk away with Demi "so how about we get froyo and and then I'll take you shopping you have an amazing body so we need to show it "I say and she nods hesitantly and we headed to our friends and I see there are not enough chairs and I turn to get one when I'm pulled into a lap and I turn and see a smirking Reece and I peck his lips"PDA people I mean you have known each other for a day Sheesh" dean say and the girls gasped and give me a look and I blush and look down "you did" DD says and I bush harder " you little bitch and you didn't tell us" Stacy says and once the blush is gone I look up and give them an I'll tell you later look and they nod and smirk "I'm confused" Shawn says and all the guys nod in agreement.