18

We walk into my parents house and my mom comes running "we missed you"she says "it's been a week"I say oh "Shush now tell me what you did"she asked "we stayed 3 days just the 2 of us at a bnb then 4 days at a hotel got a couple massages and spa treatments"I say and she smiles and reece walks in "ow I missed you to"mom says and hugs him. "Mom really"I say and reece laughs "I missed you two jules"he says and I roll my eyes "well lunch is ready in the dinning room"she says and we head out and say our hellos.

We say our goodbyes after lunch and drive home and are now laying on the bed."I love you Mrs Armani"he says and I smile at him"i love you to Mr Armani"I say and he pecks my lips. "Can you believe in 2 months Time we have our baby boys"I say and he pecks the top of my head."I can"he says and I roll my eyes.

1 Month later
⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

I wake up and head downstairs to make breakfast and once Im Done u place it on the table and reece walks down in a panic "Bello relax I'm fine "I say and he looks at me"Bella Mia mi hai quasi fatto venire un infarto "(you almost gave me a heart attack)he says and I shake my head.we sit down and have breakfast and I'm now on the phone with my mom "I will g-"I'm cut off when I feel a liquid running down my leg"mom I think my water broke"I say and I hear Yelling and I get a contraction "REECE" I yell and Waddell to the door and he's running up the stairs."I'll be right there"he says  "Please hurry"I say and he runs to the closet and pulls out a bag and slings it over his shoulder.

"Alright Taylor I'm gonna need you to push"the doctor says."2.3.4"she says and I push."why would you do this to me"I ask reeec "I'm sorry so so sorry"he says and moves the hair out my face.and 10 minutes later my first baby boy is here and 60 seconds after that and I relax knowing my son's are ok."oh Mrs Armani we seem to have a problem there is another baby"he says "what"I ask at the same time as Reece."we need you to push one more time"he says and I do for another 38 seconds "it's a girl"he says and I thought the crying was over until I started to do it again.

My family walks in "we want to introduce you all to Hayden, cole and Rachel"Reece says and everyone awws "who are the god parents"Tanny asks "well for Hayden we want James and stacy"I say and they smile "for cole we wand Shawn and dd"I say and she squeals "and for rachel Tanisha and Drake"I say and she smiles and walks to Reece "let me hold my god daughter damit"she says and he takes her out the little bed thing and hands her to Tanny.

⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳
The triplets are 2 weeks old and we have been home for 10 days and they are actually really well behaved and they sleep through the night Wich I'm happy about but tonight for some reason they aren't.i walk into the nursery and for the first night we seperated them because we want to buy the 3rd crib and instead of all of them in one and I realise that is why they are crying we comes in and I tell him to put rachel in Coles crib and I do the same with Haydon and after a couple seconds they stop crying. "Well my wife I think we have the perfect family" Reece says "i agree husband I agree '' I say and he pecks my head "I love you Taylor" he says "I love you too reece"I say and we head to bed.

  ⬅️❤️➡️⬅️❤️➡️⬅️❤️➡️
I hope you love the book and thanks for reading.

Pls leave comments if u want a sequel...☺️