11

2 months later

Reece pov
Me and Tay have been going out for a while now and have been on a couple more dates and as gay as it sounds she's amazing in every way so I guess you could say I'm  whipped. today is my parents anniversary and me and Tay will be going to the gala they are hosting.

Taylor pov

So me and Reece are still going and I'm loving it and geuss what dean and tan are dating for about 2 weeks and its to cute and right now we are getting ready for gala tonight and we put on our dresses and do our makeup

And walk downstairs and all the guys are there 8n their suits looking rather dashing and they see us and walk to the stairs and we hook our arms James is escourting stac who I ship and Shawn is taking DD and those two are going on there first date...

And walk downstairs and all the guys are there 8n their suits looking rather dashing and they see us and walk to the stairs and we hook our arms James is escourting stac who I ship and Shawn is taking DD and those two are going on there first date tomorrow.

We all get in the link with my parents and we talk the whole there teasing DD and the guys teasing Shawn about him being whipped Wich earned them a smack in the head from my mom

We get there and his parents are greetings the guests and we get there and the press are there but the don't 0ass the black velvet rope and my parents get out then DD and Shawn then dean and tan then James and Stacy them me and Reece and our relationship still hasn't been called official by the press since we haven't spoken to them and Tany and dean aren't as well mentioned because Reece is also a billionaire  plus he is never seen with a girl for long and I was in a three month relationship with a male model not that I like the press. We get to his parents " è bello vederti di nuovo Maria angelo "(good to see you again maria angelo)my mom says and they all hug and shake hands and Maria pulls me in for a hug."sembri una persona meravigliosa"(you look stunning darling) she says and I smile"Non è meraviglioso come te, Maria, non diresti mai la tua di 30 e tanto meno sposati per 40 anni"( not as stunning as you, Maria, you would never say yours a day over 30, let alone married for 40 years)I say and she waved me off "well I feel loved" Reece says and me and Maria roll our eyes and she hugs him "Sai che amo " (you know I love you ) Maria says to him and he chuckled softly and kissed the top of l her head and we all head inside while they greet the guest and we sit at our reserved table for the auction for Maria's charity.

"Thank you all for coming my wife and I would like to start off by saying how greatful we are for all of you family and friends and thank you for supporting our charity and for all the congratulation we were given for our anniversary and please welcome Frank to start the auction " Angelo says and a guy walks in stage and they begin the auction and we are now 2 hours in "ok next we have a 4 day vacation in Paris at the James grand hotel in Paris we will start the bid at 700..1000...5000....6000..10000.."he keeps calling out bids "30000" I yell "32000"James yells and I glare at him "50000"I say and raised an eyebrow at him and he did it back. "Sold to number 39 for 50000" he says and the crowd cheered "why pay so high if you could go for free anytime"DD asks "the money goes to the  charity I supported last year and those kids need it way more than I do" I say and she nods "alright now for all the volunteers to the stage for the dance bids "he says and all us girls at the table stand and 2alk to the stage "alright first Stacy daughter of artist mike fin " he say "2000" one shouts "5000" another shouts "10000"James says and I smirked at him and he smiles at me "15000" another shouts "30 000" James yells and the other sits down "sold" he says and Stacy steps back and another 6 girls go and it's me "alright Taylor daughter or Mr and Mrs James who need no introduction" he says "20000" I see it was my ex DJ and I roll my eyes "30000" another says and another 5 bids later we are on 45000 "100 000" Reece says and most eyes go wide not that it's alot of money to most of them but to spend on a dance "sold he says and then it's Tanisha and 4 bids later "30000"dean says and the bid ends and DD went for 20000 to Shawn so I'm happy and hope that they all work out.

We get in the cars and drive to the penthouse and we pull up outside and there are only like 6 cameras so adleast their won't be a struggle to get inside and we step out the cars and the cameras go off and then I see commotion to my left and I turn to see 2 guys one  with a gun and as if in slow motion Reece moves infront of me and I hear a two bang and the guys are tackled to the ground and reece lays 9n the floor with a bullet hole in his chest and one in his stomach I get on my knees and tears fall and place his head on my lap while Tanisha and the girls apply pressure to the wounds and his eyes slightly close "Reece please stay awake keep your eyes open ok please please you can't leave me just stay awake"  I say and I hear siren's and an ambulance pulls up and two guys run out and another 2 carry a Stretcher and they load Reece on and I ride to the hospital in the ambulance and we pull up and they rush him to the ER and I am stopped in the waiting room and I fall to the floor and I feel arms around me and James picked me up and walked to a chair and I sit in a ball on his lap.
"I should is seen him there with the gun I should of been shot not reece"I say "it's not your fault" I look and see Maria with tear stained cheeks and I hug her

We've been here for 4 hours and My parents and friends all went home to change and bring me clothes and Angelo went him to get Maria clothes and the doctor walks out with a sad look and walks over to us " Reece is....