CHAPTER:3

Ri Ha's P.O.V
I never thought that Chanyeol will come and save me those evil girls. I understood that he didn't like the way i was kneeling down infront of them.
But i had no option that girl kicked me so hardly😑😑

I felt so much pain.He helped me to stood up.I also walked with him some steps but I couldn't bear the pain. I sat down on the ground.

Chanyeol told me, "Yaa.a.. what happened?

"A..n..iya.." My tears came down from my eyes. Actually i was in so much pain.I quickly wiped my tears so that he couldn't see my tears.

I told him "I can't walk"

"Hmm??" He was lil bit puzzled."Do you wanna sit down here?"😱😱

"Khuge aniya....I'm in so much pain now."

"Mwo!!! did they.... ottokkhe jigeum!! Ri Ha aya how can you go to the medical room? Aishh...niga paboya!! why I told them you are my yeochin! You got hurt because of me........"He was so much panicked

"Hop on, I'll give you  piggy back."
"Andae.. do michosso?" I yelled at him.

After hesitating some times i rode his piggy back.
•••••••••••••••••••
FAST FORWARD

At the end of the school Chanyeol told Ri Ha "Ri Ha-aya, today I'll also go with you guys."
"Ok!"

On Hee and JongIn was walking together. So Chanyeol accompanied her. They talked a lot of things of their life.
At the main road of  JongIn and On Hee's home they bade goodbye each other.

So Chanyeol went together with Ri Ha's house so that she could reach her house safely. Ri Ha's mom opened the door.
Chanyeol: Anneyonghaseyo Omonim...

Ri Ha: Eomma nae chingu Park
Chanyeol.

Mom: Oh...come to our house.

Chanyeol:Aniyo Omonim I've to go now. I'll come to your house one day.
Mom: No, I don't want to hear anything. I know you are tired and also hungry. How can I send you to your house!!

Chanyeol hesitantly entered their house. If he became late to return his house his mom will be tensed.

Ri Ha's P.O.V
Chanyeol was looking so cute when he was cutely telling eomma that he had to go. He first hesitated.

When i entered the house eomma asked me "Why are you walking so weirdly. Did you get hurt?"

Before something telling her Chanyeol told her "Yeah...she got hurt."

"Omo!! How?!!"

I didn't let him tell any words to my mom. I told her "Ah..I was playing with friends at our break time. So you know........  I'm ok now eomma."

"How many times I have to told you to careful??" I understood that she was angry with me.

I glared at Chanyeol and mumbles, "Yaa, Park Chanyeol.... You're dead.Just wait and see. I'll take my revenge." He smirked and I couldn't keep my glared at him.

Chanyeol's P.O.V:
Ri Ha's house was quite big...I don't how lived there. I mean how she passed her so lonely!!

When Ri Ha's mom asked how she had gotten hurt i wanted to tell her everything. I wanted to tell how she was endured their bully. But in the mid way Ri Ha stopped me. She told her mom that she got hurt while playing with her friends.
She was really very angry. She was glaring at me and mumbled but i heard everything. She was giving me some threats😂😄 Her glare was so harsh that i felt  she will kill me with those eyes. I smirked at her and woah she taken away her glare.
••••••••••
The Next day
Teacher was taking their English class.
Suddenly Chanyeol started to whishper with JongIn"Yaa. ..... do ara? Yesterday
Ri Ha-aya was bullied by those girls.She looking so funny. She was kneeling down infront of them."

"Haha....Really!! poor Ri Ha..Finally she also got bullied by them!!😂

Finally she also got bullied by them!!😂

Teacher was staring at them. Ri Ha  was also looking at them and thinking
"Is it that much fun to them😑😑"
______________________/\______
A/N: This chapter is lil bit boring .But I promise next chapter will be better. Please vote and comment. Your vote and comments highly appreciate me.