CHAPTER:7

The Day After Tomorrow
Anonymous P.O.Vl
Homeroom teacher decided that every student have to participate in a group project. Some students really hated group project. As it's difficult to maintain all the things. Ri Ha was lil bit nervous. She wished Chanyeol will be paired up with her but the teacher made a decision that On Hee and 3 other students would be join in her group.

From then their best friend Chan Yeoli and Jong In-ah being turned into their enemy. If they were unable to do well on that project, their grade would be dropped. So everyone was very careful when they talked.After the class, they went to Chanyeol and Jong In.

Ri Ha's P.O.V
Me and On Hee ended up in a same group. And coincidently Chan Yeoli and Jong In paired up in a same group.😐
But I was happy. In the Break time when we two went near to them, they avoided us. They behaved like "Who Are You!!"
So in the end of the day I and On Hee attacked them with our shitty words😂
On Hee asked them ,"Boya!! Edera?? Don't you know us? Are you avoiding us? Wae?"

I replied, "Ah~~On Hee-ah didn't you understand? They thought we have no ideas. So we'll ask them for ideas or we might be stolen their ideas😕😕"

"Huh!! At least we're not thief😑😑 We are more talented than you guys😒 Khaja (let's go) Ri Ha-aya....We don't need to talk with illiterate people"

We don't need to talk with illiterate people"

I giggled looking at them.They were so dumbfounded😆😂

As I and On Hee's house was located in different direction, I bade goodbye to her and started to walk in my way. Suddenly I heard that someone was calling my name. I looked back. It's Chanyeol. I and On-Hee promised each other as long as they will not talk with us, we also will not dare to talk with them. So seeing him, I again continued walking.
Chanyeol ran to me and grab my hand, "Boya Ri Ha-aya are walking alone? Aren't you bored?"
I didn't reply him.
............
"Ah... Are you angry with me? Wae chinguya??Why don't you understand us?" Chanyeol did some aegyo.
"We just pretended that we were avoiding you. But how could we do that!! Saranghae na Riha-aya!! Now jaebal break the silence"

 But how could we do that!! Saranghae na Riha-aya!! Now jaebal break the silence"

I smiled at him and told him "But...On Hee-ah is really angry with you guys....Don't do anything over, arasso?"

"Don't worry...Jong In-ah will manage her"
...........
Chanyeol left me at my house door.

Chanyeol's P.O.V
Ah...Thayenida(such a relief) Ri Ha-aya understood me. I thought she was really very angry with us. She's really so good. On Hee too...
I don't know why I always feel I'm living in my dreams. The days I'm passing are really so amazing. But I'm feeling like these type of happy days will be ended soon.My all happiness will be faded soon. I don't want to lose them. They are my precious friends. Can I be able to live without them?!
Ugh.. Chanyeolie stop thinking.Why will you live without them?! You'll not lose them.
..........

And then Jong In called Chanyeol.
"O...Chanyeol-ah...Have you talked with Ri Ha?"

"Yeah...Haven't you talked with On Hee?"

"Ani😖 On Hee-ah didn't pick up my phone. Ottokkhe?" Jong In asked.

"Molla....Aish....Why did we plan to do such kind of evil work??! Wait...I'm calling Ri Ha..She'll tell On Hee to pick up the phone."

Ri Ha's P.O.V
I just freshen up, suddenly Chanyeolie called me. He told me to tell On hee to pick up the phone as Jong In was trying to talk with her.I called On Hee.
She picked my phone call but her voice was down. I asked her, "Are you still mad with these two pabo?!"
She didn't reply me but I somehow felt that she was crying. I asked her,
"What happened? Are you trying to hide something from me?! We're more like sister.Why can't you share with me? Why will you bear all the pain?"

She finally spoke up, "Ri Ha-aya....... We're moving to USA "

"WHAT!!" It was a bolt out of blue.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N:That's it for today...Next chapter will be uploaded soon.Don't forget to comment and vote. And thanks for reading and ignoring my mistakes.

 And thanks for reading and ignoring my mistakes