Chapter 3 | Tell

and yes since i love you guys, and i know a lot of you miss mental disorder book. This book is very almost the same like that book, so you can fulfill the yoongay feels by reading the brand new book! which kinda like md but dont worry the plotline is hella different xoxo children enjoy.

-----------

They sit in silence, while the blonde is still observing the brunette's doings.

Basically, the boy who happens to be a plushie is doing nothing abnormal. Literally, he's just in the same position as how Yoongi firstly saw him and smiles at him like there's nothing wrong.

Hell, everything is wrong now.

"So, plushie." Yoongi starts, trying to actually knows the boy better since he feels like this is a pure burden for him and he needs to solve it real soon.

Jimin hums harmonically, like a song? While patting both of his knees with his palms on the floor.

The blonde clears his throat, somehow he found the boy is pretty weird but deep down in his eyes, he defines it in different way.

"What's your name? Like, a real name? Plushie isn't a name." Yoongi asks, resting his chin on his palm.

The boy looks away, then he shrugs helplessly.

Yoongi sighs, this boy looks like he just came from 90's years with his old plain oversized grey t-shirt and a very short pants that makes him looks like he's wearing nothing under the clothes.

"Talk to me. Introduce yourself if possible." Yoongi says calmly, still looking at him curiously.

The boy licks his lips timidly and opens his lips slightly to answer. "P-Plushie! Y-Your k-koala!"

Yoongi blinks dumbly, he's really is clueless of what should he do to handle this type of problem.

The blonde decides to drop the introduction subject when he asked multiple times more and gains the same results. So, he tries something new.

"Do you want something to eat? Are you hungry?" Yoongi asks, standing up while heading to the side of the room.

The boy takes time to answer, it's like he's not properly understand me.

But the answer is disappointing, he shrugs.

Yoongi calls his maids by pushing the black button on his high quality wooden desk, "Bring two sets of breakfast."

Just a simple order, and he ends the call. He doesn't even worry what will the maids think about having another male who looks like in the younger age doing in his room at the early morning because he owns the house, no one able to speak out any words or questions toward the young man.

The Min Yoongi will never be friendly to his workers, not even a little because for him, it will be a burden for himself.

Yoongi steals a glance towards the boy who is still in the same position, with legs spreading on the floor with his hands on his knees like he's doing some stretching, but honestly he just looks-

He looks natural doing that.

Yoongi sits on the chair, thinking about all the possibilities about the strange boy.

Oh.

He quickly shots a look over the boy, and he finally found a little connection between the boy and the koala plushie.

The way he sits on the floor is the exact same way of how the koala plushie remains his still shape. Short legs spread, with hands in front slightly touching the knees but with him in a human body, he reaches his hands on the knees.

"Shit this is extremely impossible and doesn't make any sense at all!" Yoongi shouts for sudden, making the boy startled in fear.

The brunette closes his legs, and hugs his knees on his chest with face buried under it. He remains the position, trying to protect himself.

Yoongi's heart feels like it has just dropped at the sight of the naive boy being scared of him.

He quickly stands up and makes himself across the room where the boy is.

Yoongi gently kneed in front of him and calls him softly. "Hey, look at me. Hey, please I'm so sorry."

The boy suddenly let out his sobs, "M-Master h-hates me."

Yoongi gives no time to just sit there and talks, he softly wraps his arms around the boy's small frame. The brunette still in the same position, hiding his face even more when Yoongi hugs him without warning.

"Please forgive me, it's just- I'm stressed out. I promise I will help you, not hurting you okay?" Yoongi promises with his husky voice, that able to slow down the boy's heartbeat.

The brunette looks up shyly, automatically his eyes locked with Yoongi's eyes perfectly. He drops his knees on the floor, while still looking at the blonde in awe.

"P-Peromish?"

"It's pronounced promise, and yes I promise my little koala. Stop crying, yeah?"

He nods adorably and not to forget to smile with teeth, making his eyes look like its just disappeared in a line.

Yoongi pokes his nose playfully, "Peromish?"

The younger giggles when he realises Yoongi is teasing the way he pronounced the word.

"K-Koala is p-peromish!"

Just like that, he clings on him tightly.

Just like a koala.