Chapter 6 | Min

short bcs i gotta update others but cuuute (lmao hope so)

.。*゚+.*.。(❁'◡'❁)。.。:+*

The plushie's eyes are sparkling delightfully when Yoongi named him that he personally thinks is the most beautiful name that ever existed.

"M-Min Jimim!" He chirps happily, accidentally pronounces it wrong.

Yoongi chuckles, he cups the younger's cheeks against his bigger hands. "It's Jimin, not Jimim. The name is adorable just like you."

Jimin makes an o shape with his pinkish lips, "Jiii-min!" Pronouncing with a tiny gap between the name cluelessly.

"Yes, yes. Jiii-min, does Jiii-min wants to explore the town with Yooon-giii?" Clearly teasing the way Jimin calls his name, making the plushie giggles with his eyes closed.

Such a view to see him happy.

Yoongi doesn't understand how he able to care a lot about the younger, but he never thought of any further feelings yet. Just, he cares so much and he is aware that it is the first step.

Jimin nods fastly, "Where a-are we gooing?" He asks with a joy, because that means; I can spend time with my master more!

The blonde gives a warm smile, standing up with his cold hand ruffling the soft brownish hair. "Shopping, my plushie."

The younger tilts his head in a questioning way, "Hm?"

"Let's buy the branded clothes for you that you will love. Shall we?" He answers softly, showing his hand to let the plushie grabs his hand and yes, he does it in a second.

The ride is pretty quiet, in comfortable silence that both of them enjoy. Jimin's eyes stare at the beautiful clouds up there, while humming the same random rhythm.

The aeroplane flies up, and Jimin is immensely amazed with it. Well, that's his first time seeing such things anyway.

"Woah~! Y-Yoongi look at that c-car!" Jimin happily points his finger to the sky, jumping on his seat like a child he is. Meanwhile Yoongi is hella confused with the statement.

He looks at the pointed finger, and looks up. Yoongi ends up chuckling under his breath, "Jimin, it's aeroplane. Not car!"

Jimin pouts, "B-But it moves l-like car, like this c-car!" He sighs sadly because he's wrong.

Yoongi smiles warmly, he ruffles the boy's hair. "Yes it does move like how car moves, that's how the transportation works. It's okay, it's not important anyway. Don't sad sad, later Yoongi is sad sad too."

Jimin giggles and hugs Yoongi's free arm, since the older expertly uses the wheel by using an arm. "Yoongi n-needs to h-happy happy!"

Yoongi whines, "You're so child alike, that's adorable. One more thing, can you call me with hyung?"

Jimin looks up, "H-Hyung?" He doesn't understand what that stands for, so he just nods without asking too much.

Honestly, it's just because Yoongi has a hyung kink.

And, he thinks it's cuter. Which is true.

After a few minutes more drive, Yoongi pulls the brake at the parking lot and holds the younger's arm gently. "There will be a lot of people there, hold my hand if you're scared. Okay?"

Jimin nods, he hugs Yoongi in the hug tightly to take the older's scent. "O-Okay hyung. P-Plushie will t-take care of h-himself!"

Yoongi's cheeks flushed slightly, he holds the younger's head on his chest while ruffling the soft hair. "You're such a good boy, such a good plushie of mine."

Jimin giggles over the compliments, he hugs the older more lovingly. He just loves Yoongi a lot, his one and only master.

Small thing they don't know is;

Sooni, Yoongi's so-called-past lover is watching them hugging in the car with clenched fists in the parking lot.

She just happened to be there, and it's a very bad news.

Capture! She takes a picture with a smirk on her face, and broken heart.

.。*゚+.*.。(❁'◡'❁)。.。:+*

uwu ja-penis HAHAHA