Chapter 4 | Okay

'Some things are meant to be painful.'

The truth is, he feels extremely pity towards the unknown boy who is clueless over everything. He doesn't even know what is his name, and Yoongi being the normal human-being will think for the best solution.

"Plushie, come here." Yoongi calls softly at the younger who is sitting on the floor while playing with his short fingers silently.

As soon as the words came out from Yoongi's mouth, his face brightens up happily and quickly walks to the older. Without any warning, he hugs Yoongi tightly, making both of them fall on the sofa with the boy hugging his chest.

"Oh my, what's get into you? You're so clingy." Yoongi chuckles, with his fingers brushing through the boy's soft and brownish hair.

The brunette giggles while tightening the hug, same goes to Yoongi who is smiling over how adorable the boy is.

The blonde barely knows him, yet he already feels something towards the boy but there's something bigger lingering in his mind.

Yoongi holds the boy's face, and he mutely looks at the older with a sweet smile on his face.

You're too naive in this world, it scares me.

"W-Why Yooni l-looks at p-plushie like th-this?" The boy asks with his soft voice, his words are very careless until he pronounced Yoongi's name wrongly although the older finds it adorable.

Before Yoongi could answer, his phone sends a beep sound repeatedly due to the notification he's receiving.

The blonde releases let go of the boy's face slowly, with a small smile on his face. "Wait."

So the boy nods, looking at the older who is having the expression that he couldn't understand when he's reading something from his phone.

"W-What is th-that?" The boy asks, pointing the black iPhone X which Yoongi is currently using. The boy never saw that 'thing' before which is phone, making him even more confused.

Badly, Yoongi without realising, he's ignoring the boy's question since he's in his own world at the moment.

It's from Sooni,

Sooni : yoongi.

Sooni : answer me

Sooni : how could you just ignore me although I told you to leave?

Sooni : are you dumb or stupid

Sooni : haha both?

Yoongi takes a second to reply, he's completely forgotten about the girl when he's with the unknown boy. Sadly, he feels guilty that he ignores her although clearly it's not his fully fault.

Yoongi : im so sorry

Yoongi : im having some problems

Yoongi : forgive me baby

When he continues searching any words to apologise, he's also completely pushes the boy away as his eyes glued on the screen.