Two True Mates

Walking into the dark throne room my shoulder length golden curls bouncing on my dainty bones that protruded from my skin barley covered in a ultra thin well worn gown. It was dirty and ripped and touched my knees. My shoes worn down to nothing, my five year old mind couldn't understand why I was here but I held my head high my piercing blue eyes straight. The guards walking by me were relaxed and even held my hands gently, upon entering the black marble floor caught my attention. Some spots appeared stained a darker redish tent. Snapping my head up I could see the tall imposing figure of the Viking styled Wolf King, his young sons sat at his side. Blue and Lucas,the "famous" twin alpha princes. Its almost unknown for twins to be born and for both to be alphas but nothing could be expected when a Alpha's alpha and an Omeaga had children.

Omeaga's were the rarest of wolves, often made rather then born but on the rare account that they were their wolf would be full grown by the time the child was five and can shift instead of waiting to the normal age of sixteen. They projected a scent that attracted those of the opposite gender and could project their feelings, most of all they were born with a mind link to every pack as long as they were in range if they wanted it. I stared at the pretty boys until I spotted the pure crystal glass mirror on the back wall, the omega mirror. To an omega it could tell the future to a normal wolf, it would destroy them. Blinking my eyes went back to the boys, Blue had shaggy black hair and almost white skin and eyes. Lucas was gold, long gold hair tan skin and hazel eyes. Both looked at me with anger, hate, and guilt. "Robilyn Great" my guard announced wistfully, they didn't want to leave my side, when they believed I should have someone to 'protect' me.

King Lupus smiled a fang filled grin and waved me toward his throne moving slowly foreword my feet making no sound on the found in the frozen room, I longed for one of the warm fur lined cloaks they wore. "Little one,  do you know why your here?" He asked his rough voice seemingly trying to be gentle,  shaking my head I felt a cold draft and my almost frozen hair almost cut my soft cheeks. " well your mom and dad were really special people and I hope your just as special. Just go touch the pretty mirror." Shaking my head I tried to step away from him only to stumble and fall to the ground hard on the floor. His hand almost grabbed my arm in a bruising grip, shivering so hard on the ice like floor I curled my knees to my chest when the cruel king stood up his face turning red. Gently I felt warmth cover me, the kings face became thoughtful. "Blue, what do you think?"

Looking at the Prince he studied me and my lips barley made the word no, I knew what he was thinking. I smelt overly good, he felt attached to me, and he could hear my tiny soft delicate wolf voice. I could link to him but only him sense he was his own alpha. I was an omega, a born omega. "She's nothing special send her home." He said his preteen voice creaking slightly.  His father frowned but nodded. Waving his hand dismissively he left the evil room, his sons stayed behind. "Your what father wants?" They asked not sure weather they liked me but I projected good feelings. Nodding I stood up and went to.remove the warm cloth. " Keep it, follow us we will get you dressed. Padding behind them with my new loyal protectors behind me, the hall ways were a maze. I was tired and weak from lack of sleep and food, finally they opened the door into a pink room Princess  Rosswena sat on her bed and she smiled when we entered, it was said she.took after he mother all firey red and bright purple eyed. "Rosey we need to help her" Blue said softly bowing his head to the sixteen year old girl.

Looking at me she frowned until I touched her mind with mine nd she nodded. "Hot water, losts of soap, food and water." She command her maid who scurried off. Her voice was like honey, smooth an sweet. Measuring me she pulled out a dark purple gown and started hemming it to fit me as the boys watched on her bed. The maid and my protectors hurried in with what she had asked for, the princes looked away as I pulled off my dress and settled in the bubble filled tube.

Eating the thick rich bread and cheese drinking the sweet milk. The maid scrubbed my curls and my skin, my hair became a beautiful bronze and my skin a golden peach color. Looking at the boys over my bubbles I smiled and waved, happy to be clean. The boys shyly smiled back, away from their father they became gentle and sweet. "Out" Rose said and quickly dried me off the boys blushing deep red even though my five year old body had nothing to be embarrassed about seeing. Pulling and tugging the dress on I looked at myself in shock, I was pretty.

"Miss Robilyn do you know what your parents names are, and where they were from?" Asked Tyler my guard. Nodding my head I smiled and touched his scared face, "Who are they hun" He whispered the desperate plea. He very much wanted to get me home. Looking around at everyone I realized that sooner or later I would have to tell them anyways.

Rolling back my shhoulders I take a deep breath and look agian at myself in the mirrior.   "I am Princess Robilyn Angel Jewel Great, the great grand daughter of KIng Alfred Robert Main Lost. His youngest son married a gypsy woman and their oldest daughter married my father. My father was an made Omega. All of King Alfreds kids died without heirs leaving my mom and dad the heir and which case me with their deaths." I say my childs voice strong.  

This was the first time I meet  the Wolf king of the north and his family, but it wouldnt be my last. It was a year long trip back to the far south kingdom of my great grand father who greeted me with open arms. Taught me what he knew and treated me like I was special.