Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

4 months later ..

I STAred at her angelic face a little longer. Waking up everyday beside her is an amazing blessing.

My gaze went down to her tummy. Its kinda big already. The baby bump is very obvious now. I touched it lightly

Our kiddo

Both of them are safe like this. Like this for a while. She's been working so hard in the last few months for their special mission against that bastard. And also to keep our baby safe and healthy inside her

But I'm still worried for her. I know her so well.

She moved a little and slowly opened her eyes and settled her gaze on mine.

"Hey good morning" I greeted and gave her a morning kiss that made her smile instantly.

"Good morning din sweetie. Bat ang aga mo nagising?" she asked with a hoarse voice.

"I'm preparing breakfast for you .." I kissed her forehead "Wait here"

I stood up and went to our kitchen. This is the least thing I can do for her, I know she's very tired but still's smiles in front of me to show she's fine.

And I'm also smiling while hiding the truth from her ..

I took the bacon and hotdogs out and fresh fruits from the refrigerator. I was about to start cooking when I saw her coming down slowly.

"What the hell Aikawa, I told you to wait in our room" I rushed towards her and carefully assist her to sit down.

Still a hardheaded wife.

"Eh sa gutom na ako e. Tsaka alam kong pagod ka na kakabuhat saken pababa kada umaga ayaw mo lang sabihin"
she's smiling while saying such things before sitting down properly in the kitchen stool.

"There's no need to do that, Axel. Kaya ko pa naman"

"It's not tiring at all, sweetie. I'm happy to carry you down everyday with the baby" I said truthfully. Ever since her 2nd month of pregnancy I started carrying her down right after she wakes up.

"And besides its all I can do to make it up to you" I winked at her like it wasn't a big deal at all.

The least thing I can do to cover up my lies to you, sweetie.

Aubrey

"Bye sweetie. I'll fetch you later okay? Don't go anywhere" sabi saken ni Axel at mabilis akong hinalikan. "Yeah yeah I get it" I smiled at waved him goodbye bago pumasok nang Dark Dara