36

Yoongi P.O.V

3 months later

~~~

The tour had been going great! I only had one concert have a minor mistake and everyone was so kind and amazing to me. It truly was the dream.

On the downside Taehyung still hadn't messaged me. I had only cried about it once, while completely alone in the shower after a concert.

~~~

I had just walked off stage from another amazing performance. My manager handed my a towel and my phone. I opened it out of habit and saw that I had a message on my Instagram.

It was from Taehyung.

I dropped my towel and dropped in the nearest seat. I opened it and had to read the message over and over to finally process the words.

Suga_to_my_Tae: I am sorry for not replying. Your feelings were a lot to process. I didn't know what to do about it. If you still have those feelings ,I would like to give you mine at the airport next week.

( I KNOW ITS SHIT BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO PUT OK)

Me: I still have them Taehyung. I am happy you finally messaged me. I can't tell you how happy I am.

Suga_to_my_Tae: I don't want to do this over the phone. I will see you next week Yoongi. I am looking forward to seeing you again.

I couldn't explain the nervous rush I was getting. But it was there, and I couldn't help but feel like this was going to end well.