LAST

Yoongi P.O.V

1 week later

~~~

I was on the plane ride home with butterflies going crazy in my stomach. Taehyung said he was going to give me an answer at the airport. I just hoped that I could find him within the pack of fans.

~~~

I was walking through the baggage of the airport. I had looked around at the hallway I would be walking through in a minutes time and I could already see some of the fans from here.

I saw my bag and took a deep breath before grabbing it and heading out.

~~~

I was about halfway through the hallway and there was still no sign of Taehyung. But then I spotted a big sign with in the wave of screaming fans. It read:

YOONGI I KNOW HOW I FEEL NOW
YOONGI I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU

I knew who had written that sign. I stepped away from my bodyguards and closer to the railing and waved one guard over. He gladly obeyed.

"Bring that fan holding the sign over here please. I want him over here with me," I asked. He looked confused but nodded, and went into the crowd of fans.

I waited by giving high fives to some lucky fans and eventually the body guard came out holding a smiling Taehyung.

I grabbed Taehyungs hand and pulled him over the rail. The fans screamed.

I pulled him into a tight hug, shoving my face into his built chest.

" I am glad you figured it out," I smiled.

" I am glad I have you back," Taehyung replied.

" I love you Yoongi," Taehyung whispered into my ear.

I no longer cared about my manager telling to keep myself a secret. At that moment all I cared about way having Taehyung.

I looked up and took advantage of having Taehyung bending down to hug me. I kissed him, wrapping one arm around his neck to keep him in place.

Taehyung smiled into my kiss and quickly kissed me back.

I could never be happier that I had said those words.