HELP!!!

I AM SO SORRY THIS HAS TAKEN ME FOREVER TO GET DONE. 

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS CHAPTER THEY BELONG TO DISNEY.

Ezra! Ezra! where are you some things up with kannan i heard Sabine yelling from somewhere in the ship and so i jumped of my bunk and ran out the door to find her.

I'm here whats up Sabine.... i stopped in my tracks when i saw kannan on the ground shaking.

um i don't know what to do why isn't Hera here?

because Hera is nowhere to be found same with Rex and kannan is spouting of nonsense while he is having a seizure.

wait Hera was in the med bay with thrawn what do you mean you cant find her.

Ezra the med bay doors are jammed shut.

some thing is wrong really wrong Sabine.

ya i know.

just then thrawn rounded the corner.

Ah just the person i wanted to see, come with me Ezra and i will spare your crew... or whats left of them he said the last part eyeing kannan.

what do you mean whats left of them? this was Sabine a look of horror on her face and what did you do to kannan.

oh well let me explain to you the situation your in Sabine wren, Hera is trapped in the med bay and with a push of this button, he indicated a switch he had in his hand, she will be suffocated till she dies in the very place you are supposed to save people. and as for Rex hes taking a nice stroll in who knows what part of space with no way to breath. 

(An so the first part of this chapter was done a while ago this following part in new. I'm to lazy to edit right now, maybe later.)

      "You monster!" Sabine screamed, " we trusted you. "
     " well you trusted the wrong person. Now Ezra, come with me or I will kill your crew until only you remain. "

     As he was speaking thrawn took intimidating steps forward, trapping the three crew members in the cockpit of the ghost. Deciding he could do nothing any longer Ezra armed his saber the blade coming out of the holster with a hiss.

     "I do not trust you after what you did." He advanced gaining confidence that it will be a easy fight swing as thrawn was unarmed and not as powerful as a Jedi in the force.

" well then say goodbye to hera" the sound of the click  echoed like thunder through the sky.

     An agonized scream rose from Ezra, screaming he charged launching the shots from his blaster to then be close enough to swipe at him. But thrawn was ready he has seen the boy fight many times. He has studied his tactics and strategy, he new what to do.

     Diving the deadly blasts he stepped forward and as Ezra brought the sword down he dealt a strong blow to his face mocking Ezra of balance and out cold, so he fell into a heap on the corridor floor.

     " You do know that I don't like being trapped in my own ship  and in my own MED BAY TO!!! "  hera  ran from behind him and drive her knee into his back nocking him to the ground and realizing a declining crack. " that's gotta hurt. "

   Ignoring the pain in his back thrawn  launched himself up of the ground, and in the process smashing his head into heras stumbling for balance she pulled out her energy blaster shooting at thrawn, but he dropped down to the ground and swiped at heras feet bringing her down with him.

    " hey! Over here  you lasat dung! " Sabine called for his attention, and it worked, he got up ignoring hers for the moment to take out sabine. But right on time a purple, smelly, lasat hit him from behind and brought him down. Smashing his fist into theses face zeb knocked him out.

   "Nice zeb  I knew that would get your attention."
     " we need to restrain him, I'll find the cuffs and get a room prepared, you watch him. "

Zeb  went of to do his tasks but when he came back he saw no one in the hallway. But he could hear Sabine and hera  yelling from kennans room a few doors down. Jogging over he unlocked the door.

     " what happened? " he asked
     " Ezra "  they both gasped for air, " he took ezra"

DUN  DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!!!!
SO YEAH I AM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AND SO LONG OF A WAIT BUT YEAH HERE IT IS SORRY FOR MISTAKES IN SURE ON DAY I'LL FIX THEM ....... NAH PROBABLY NOT

SEE YAH NEXT TIME!!!