What?!

SO LIKE I AM BACK? I HONESTELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY AS SAD AS THAT IS... THIS UPDATE IS FOR  Mith_Raw_Nuruodo BECAUSE THEY HAVE COMENTED AND MESSAGED ME MANY TIMES ABOUT THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES

Ezras POV......

My throat was sore and my mouth dry. When I finally open my eyes I immediately try to blink away the dryness in them. With little success  I try to sit up... wait I can't sit up, the heck?!  Where am I? Finally my surroundings come into focus and ... I am ... in a cave? How did I get in a cave? The last thing I remember is being on the Ghost and an alarm going off.  Looking to my surroundings I notice a small fire in one corner of the cave there wasn't much more to notice it was so dark I could only see the vague shape of a person in the dim light.

"you're finally awake." the statement was made by the made by the mysterious shadow.

"what do you want?" I croaked out. My voice cracked from the dryness of my throat. This situation was not good. Having come to my senses I noticed a lack of weapons and the presence of ropes around my wrists and legs.

"I want redemption, I want those people to know that fool could never be as good as me. I want to corrupt you, to break you." the sadistic reply made me shiver in fear, doing my best not to show it I glared at the shadow.

"you'll fail." My response was short, but it had the desired affect, the shadow turned and started walking towards me at a brisk pace. There was a flash of blue and a sharp pain, then I was on the ground gasping for air.

"If that's the case then you will fail with me."

Heras POV. . . . . .

He escaped using the phantom (I Cant remember if that's the right name its been so long) He had the audacity to steal my ship after killing rex, after hurting my crew after we offered to help him. He took Ezra, He took him from us..... and now I don't know how we will Get him back. Kenan is in his cabin meditating right now while Sabine and zeb are working on repairs. 

I will get revenge for this no one messes with my crew NO ONE.

"Hera!" the yell came from Kenan's cabin. Running to his door I meet him in his room.

"I can feel him, or at least I think it is him. Something is wrong, Something is shifting, and I think its him." He looked to me scared. "we could loose him." Kenan's fears were out in the open bare waiting for the worst to happen. For everyones sake I pray it doesn't.

SO I KNOW THIS IS REALLY REALLY SHORT AND I AM SORRY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED I CANT PROMIS ANY UPDATES BUT I CANT SAY THERE WONT BE ANY. . . SEE YOU SOON MAYBE.