Richie💕💕

"What" I say as I feel Henry's arm shaking me. "Oh nothing" he said in his bitchy tone. "Oh hey y/n!" I hear the losers club say. "Oh hey guys" I say breaking from Henry's grip. "W-w-we're all g-going to m-my house i-I need to s-show you a-al s-s-s-something." Bill said stuttering. "Bill if this is-" I was cut off. "Just please c-c-come." I sighed and nodded my head. "Fine"
In bills garage.
We were look at the map when the projector started to flicker. It was showing pictures of bill and his family. Then it starts to flick again, showing a face covered by red hair. It starts to zoom in and I see it better. It. I grabbed the closest person to me. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT." I look over and see richie holding me back as the picture showed the clown.
After the garage scene.
"Hey" Richie says walking next to me. We were close. "Hey" I said still kinda scared. "You okay?" He said in a reading caring voice. You started to tear up. He embraced you into a big hug. "It's okay, what ever the fuck that thing was is gone now." He said getting sorta mad at the thought of it. "No it's not Richie! That thing is still out there somewhere and that wasn't the end of it!" You yelled at him. He just looked down and kept walking. "I'm sorry, it's just-that it thing is stressing me out. Richie couldn't keep it in. He looked over to you and leaned In. At first it took you by shock. Then you gave in. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said smiling. "Yes!" You day hugging him again.

Well I suck but don't worry I'll get better soon. If you want a request just slide in the dms. Also I cried for two hours cause Camron Dallas liked my comment.