Finn💘💘

As you were on your way to Starbucks you saw your ex boyfriend. You tried to turn before he noticed you. He ran up to you and grabbed your arm so you would face him. "Hey y/n" He said you rolled your eyes as he tried to hug you. "No finn! Your bullshit that's all your ever be!" You said hitting his chest crying as he hugged you. "I'm sorry y/n! I tried to tell you!" He said holding you tight you tried to hit him more but your cries took over. And eventually you hugged him back. "Y/n, you know why I left." He said grabbing your shoulders. "I know why you left but, why didn't you visit, text, or even call!" You said pushing his arms off your shoulder. "I thought you got over me ever since you started hanging around that Zach Clayton!" He said. You started laughing. "Zach's like my brother Finn how could I like him!" You screamed as Finn pulled you in a ally. "And the fact that you assumed that is so-" he cut you off by kissing you. You pushed him off. "No, you're not getting me back!" You said pushing him off you. "Y/n I love you! I never stoped fucking loving you! I'm so so stupid and I know it! But you wouldn't let me talk to you! If you did we would be so happy right now! The fans love you, the cast love you, I love you! Why can't you understand everyone misses you and me! I miss you and me." He said as he backed up and faced the wall trying not to show you his tears. "Finn, I miss us too, but I thought you moved on." You said putting a hand in his shoulder. He turned around and you smiled at him and he pulled you close. "I want there to be an us again." He said resting his forehead on yours. "Me too Finn." You said as he kissed you.