Bill❣️❣️

You and the losers were having a sleepover at richies. You and bev had a room and the boys did. You were still up cause you couldn't sleep.

You heard a noise and got up to check it out. "Y/n" you heard someone whisper yell from the bathroom. You slowly walked in and someone grabbed you. You were about to scream but they put a hand on your mouth. They shut the door. They let you go and you turned around to see bill.

"What the fuck bill!" You whisper yelled. "H-h-heyyyyy babbyyy!" He said. Great. He was drunk. "Ok bill come on we're gonna go lay down." You said pulling him out of the bathroom, but he pulled away and pulled you with him. "Kiss me." He said. You started laughing at him. "Sorry that cannot happen." You said still laughing. You really liked bill but you didn't want to do this when he was drunk. "Come on bill you hav-" he cut you off by kissing you against the wall. You pushed him off and he hugged you. "Why are you hugging me." You said laughing. "Because you're c-c-comfortable." He said putting his head in your neck.  He then pulled you on the floor and kept you in his arms. "Ew bill what the hell we're in the bathroom." You said laughing. You got up and have him a hand and he got up. "Go to bed ok?" You said as you helped him walk to bed. The rest of the losers were asleep. "Y-y-you know I'm n-not that d-drunk y/n." He said smiling. "You son of a bitch" You said hitting his chest. "Goodnight y-y-y/n. He said  "night bill you said walking back to yours and bevs room.
The next day
"GET UP LOSERS!" You screamed waking up all the boys. They all slowly got up and stretched their legs. " hey good lookin." You heard Richie say. You laughed at him and shoved him downstairs. The rest of the boys went downstairs for breakfast except bill. You saw that he was still sleeping. "Bill get up." You said slowly shaking him. He slowly opened his eyes and got sat up on his bed. "Good morning y-y-y/n." He said getting up. "Good morning bill." You said smiling. He smiled back and took your hand and dragged you to the bathroom. He turned around and kissed you. "What was that for?" You said smiling. "F-f-for being c-cute." You grabbed his arm and pulled him downstairs. Everyone already started eating. Bill sat between you and Eddie and Richie was on the other side of you. You all started talking and the you heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" You said getting up. "I will t-too!" Bill said "GET IT BILL!" Richie yelled and bill blushed. You rolled your eyes and opened the door. And saw eddies mom. "EDDIE YOUR MOMS HERE!" You yelled and heard Eddie groan and get up. "Time to take your pills Eddie bear, you lifted him at home!" She said shaking a little bag of pills. "MOM IM NOT EATING THAT!! ITS BULLSHIT!!" He slanted the door in his moms face and she walked away. You were laughing along with bills face buried in you neck laughing. Eddie went back to the kitchen and you and bill looked at each other and laughed your asses off. He leaned in and kissed you and you kissed back. "Let's go back to the table." You said pulling him. You all sat down and everyone stared at you. "What!" You and bill said at the same time.

A/n: So this one is a little but longer buttttt I still suck at these so don't judge.