Jack

"Jack I have to go home." I said laughing as jack begged me to stay with him. This happened almost everyday. "No! No, look you can stay and we can have so much fun!" He begged as I tried to get my stuff together with him holding my arm. "Jack stand up." He stood up and looked at me.  "I have to leave but I will be here tomorrow ok baby." I said kissing his cheek. He groaned as I walked out the door.

As I was a few minutes away from my house I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw nothing. I was at my house about to open the door when I felt someone jump on my back. "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME Y/N!"I then saw jack. "Jack go home now!" I said pushing him off me. He grabbed me wrist and hugged me. "I made you a few things on the way over here, he's your card, and your gift.." before he could finish I cut him off. "I'll literally be here tomorrow jack!" I said laughing. He kissed me before leaving. "I LOVE YOU!" I hear him say. I turn around and say it back. "LOVE YOU TOO BABE, NOW PLEASE GO HOME AND BE CAREFUL!" I said as he walked away. God I love that boy.

I walked in my room and saw jack texted me. I had a great time. I love you. I smiled at my phone and texted back. I had a amazing time. And I love you too. He was so sweet I love him so much. I miss you. I smiled again and laughed at the fact that he just saw me. I miss you too. I couldn't handle it anymore I walked to his house at 2am just to see him. Can you open the window I'm cold. I texted him standing on the roof of his house knocking on the window. He immediately opened the window and pulled me in hugging me. "Hi babe!" He said kissing me. "Hi jack." I said laughing about how cute he was. "I missed you a lot." He said sitting on him bed. "I know we haven't seen each other  in three whole hours. "I know right it's horrible." He said I started laughing at him. I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head and rested his head on mine. "I love you. A lot." I said looking at him. "I love you too baby." He said kissing me. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.