62: Where's My Puppy

"Have fun!" Sangwoo kissed your head and handed you a wad of cash. "I'll call you on your cell phone when I'm coming back for you."

And with that, he left. You looked at your new cell phone, a Christmas gift from Sangwoo, and back up at the building in front of you.

Then, you ran in.

"Hello! I'd like to pay for admission!" You practically sang as you scoped out the area in front of you.

"Alright. 16,000 Won please." The person at the register didn't seem quite as happy as you did, but you hadn't touched a dog in at least a decade. You were ready to get furry. Handing the person the money, you hurried over to the play pen.

"I'm going to die right here." You said to yourself as you collapsed to the floor to allow the dogs to lick all over you. "I love all of you." And you pet them and pet them and pet them. It was Heaven. In fact, it made you recall the last time you felt this good-- last night.

"Oh, Sang! Please! Harder!" You cried out as Sangwoo held you against the wall and thrust his large, hot member in and out of you.

"Oh, God, Gi-ae! Oh, God!" This position was really working for Sangwoo. He held your ass with one hand and gripped your hair with his other.

You were yanking on his hair and it was really turning him on. He liked it when you were aggressive. He liked it when you caused him some pain, he felt like he deserved it.

"Fuck, Fuck! I'm going to finish in you! Shit!" Sangwoo let out a stream of curses as he released his seed into you.

"L-Let me be on top!" You stated as you felt the increase in lubrication within you. He had finished pretty early, which meant he would probably be able to go again right away.

He panted as he wobbled back to the bed on post-orgasm, collapsing onto it, with just enough room for you to ride him.

"I-I don't know what I'm doing, but I hope it's okay!" You said as you stroked his chest with your fingers.

"Lemme help, princess." He breathed out as he raised his shaky hands to your hips and helped guide them into a steady rhythm. "Oh God. Yup. Yes, I like this." He mumbled.

"I'm so glad my king likes it. I like to please you." You tried.

"Harder." He commanded as he pushed harder down on your hips.

"Ah! Ah~" You moaned in return. This was an all new sensation and you definitely liked it.

And you liked this sensation too. Puppy tongues on your skin, fur on your fingers. It was pure ecstasy. You really, really, wanted a dog. What kind of dog though... You thought to yourself. What's my favorite breed? What would Sangwoo like?

You were lost in thought when you cell phone buzzed. You looked at the time and realized it had been almost two hours.

Sang<3: Come outside, babe. I'm ready for you.

Gi-ae: Coming!

You said good-bye to the dogs and ran outside, hopped in the car.

"Is it a dog? Am I getting a dog?" You asked excitedly.

Sangwoo sighed and sat back in his seat. This is getting fucking annoying.

"No, babe." He said with a bit of an impatient voice. "I'm taking you to your present now."

"Fine." You rolled your eyes and waited. You'd just ask again next time. You figured if you asked enough Sangwoo would eventually crack.