18.*

Monday... Monday is sharp. Monday is the clicks of a spoon being beat against the rim of a mug of coffee as they finish stirring it. They're dressed in ties and slacks and a pinned shirt with rolled up sleeves, with squinted eyes that close at the crack of night. They're asleep at nine at night, awake by six in the morning.

Tuesday's always there for Monday, combing their fingers through Monday's short hairs with caresses that slacken the other's shoulders. They're a breath of air, warm summer air brushing against someone's cheekbones.

Wednesday has strains creasing their brow and eyes. Sometimes no one can smooth out the wrinkle that places itself in the middle of their eyebrows. They overwork, stress themselves, work until their body protests and muscles ache. They mutter and murmur to themselves "Just a little more, just a little more".

Thursday is less strained then Wednesday and full of smiles that can make a heart break. They're a heartthrob, with smiles that make hearts burst and easy-going tosses of their head that brings attention to them. They command the aura of the group without a problem with a confident tilt of their lips and a cocked head.

Friday's blood runs with the fervor of an animal. They're lazying around on the couch, with hair tousled and lip bitten and they're eating microwaved food because they're that tired but when the clock keeps ticking into the night, energy starts to run high again. They're laughter and sweat and emotion in a body.

Saturday and Sunday are one in two. They're seen together, hands intertwined. Saturday always goes first, goes first for hand-holding or deciding something while Sunday just pays attention to watch the other smile. Saturday is either lazy days or working days, there's no in between, Sunday is always dreading days or loving days. They fit to each other.

* means that this piece is based off the prompt of "describe the days of the week as if they were people"