Chapter 1: Marinette

When I came too, Adrien and I were detransformed, but Tikki was no where in sight.

"Tikki!" I yelled.

I'm in your mind...

"Wait, what?"

We time traveled to a time where Miraculous holders are basically extinct. When that happened, kwami's went into their newest holder's heads and gave them their powers from there. Plagg, Adrien's kwami, should be in Adrien's head. We're here, we just aren't seen.

"Okay... This is weird..." I muttered, looking at Adrien, who just stared at me.

"Your kwami just explained the situation, right?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Did she explain the powers?"

"No..."

"Apparently, I can transform into a cat like being at will, and I can still use Cataclysm, plus jumping really high."

"Give me a sec. Hey Tikki, what's my powers here?"

Well, you can still use Lucky Charm, so that's as unpredictable as always, but no time limit now! Yay?

"Anything else? Adrien and I are trying to assess the situation."

Well, you can fly now, and you can turn into a ladybug, and you can still fix things that Adrien breaks... So that's great, right?

"Yeah. Okay. Cool. So basically, I can still fix things, still use Lucky Charm, but now I can also fly and turn into a ladybug."

Adrien took a deep breath, black ears sprouting out of his head and his eyes going completely green. "I'm not sure on whether to be scared or happy that there's a building here."

I turned to where he was looking. In front of us was a building that looked similar to a school, with an arch that had a U and an A on top.

Slowly, I got up and started patting on my head, discovering that some of my hair went into antennas. I patted them down while helping Adrien up. "Um... By the way, you went cat mode..."

"Did I?" Adrien asked, shaking as he went back to normal. "Sorry. So... What are we doing?"

"We're going to ask for help." I said, dragging Adrien behind me.

"You sure that's a good idea?" Adrien asked warily. "I mean, this place looks important. There might be a lot of security..."

"Adrien, it's a school. How much security can it possibly have?" I asked, crossing under the arch, only to then be shut out as a gate came crashing down.

"A lot apparently." Adrien snorted.

"Well I don't see you coming up with any ideas." I said, focusing on floating above the ground. "Come on. Let's go over."

"Are you sure about this?" He asked uncertainly.

"Either we get in trouble out here, or we get in trouble in there. Your choice." I said, hovering up halfway to the wall.

"Fine. Wait for me." Adrien jumped onto the wall and sat there, waiting as I floated over and onto the ground on the other side.

Once he landed next to me, we immediately were wrapped in... Bandages?

The person who the bandages were coming from stepped forward, staring at us, not blinking. "What do you two want?"

"We just want help." I said, trying to turn into a ladybug. Nothing. Muttering, I said, "Tikki, didn't you say I could turn into a ladybug?"