Chapter 2: Izuku

"Where's Mr. Aizawa?" Ochako asked, crossing her arms as she approached my desk.

"I have no idea. It's been twenty minutes since he went outside to deal with the intruders." I said, looking at the door. "I hope it's not too dangerous out there for him..."

"He'll be fine." Tenya said, pushing Ochako back to her seat. "He's a pro. Now everyone back in your seats before Aizawa's back."

"Dude," Denki said. "You're the only one up."

Tenya looked around and saw that he was the only one standing as he quickly ran to his seat.

Mr. Aizawa walked in just in time. "Okay class, listen up. We're gonna be doing some rearranging."

"What kind of rearranging?" Ochako asked nervously.

"Nothing for you to worry about. Sero, Jiro, go to the empty seats in the back of the room. Denki, Todoroki, trade spots. Then, we should be good..."

"What about the two empty seats in the middle?" Momo asked.

"Those'll be filled up in a couple minutes."

"What do you fucking mean?" Katsuki asked, kicking his feet onto his desk. "We have two empty holes in our room."

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door as a small girl with blue hair and blue eyes slowly stepped in. "This is class 1-A, right?"

"Yes. Welcome!" Mr. Aizawa ushered her in. "Where's the other one?"

"He's having some tie issues, so All Might is getting Midnight to tie it for him, as long as he doesn't do a scratch attack."

Mr. Aizawa laughed, something we've never seen him do, as he turned to face us. Just looking at her made all the guys in the room, including Katsuki, blush. The uniform really did suit her. "So, what I was going to announce was that we are having some forigen exchange students in our class for a while. These two have more than one quirk, but they're a two for one special of some sort, since their powers balance each other out. We've already talked to your parents, but since their host families flaked on them, Midoriya, you are taking care of this young lady, and Todoroki, you are taking care of the young man who came with her. Now, would you like to introduce yourself?"

Why was I the one taking care of such an incredible cute girl? Seriously? Ochako was already shooting her dirty looks for her spending more time with me than Ochako does, and she doesn't hate anyone!

"Um... Sure. Hi. I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng, and my quirks are flying, object healing, turning into a ladybug, and creating random objects that I have no control over." She said awkwardly.

"Well, nice to meet you Marinette. I'm Mr. Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Midoriya, raise your hand! You're next to him."

I quickly shot it up, hitting my face in the process. "Ow..."

"Nice going, Deku." Katsuki hissed.

"I'm sorry, but did you just call him useless?" She asked, walking up to his desk and placing a hand on it.

"So?"

"From what Mr. Aizawa has told me about his class, he considers Midoriya one of his best students, if not the most improved. He's not useless. Take it back."

"Or what?"

"Or my fist goes up your ass."

"Okay, Bugaboo, calm down a little bit." Said a blonde guy, putting an arm around Marinette.

"He insulted someone! I can't let that slide! It's like that time with Lila."

"I know, but I think he would prefer to fight his own battles, right?"