Get a Job

Landry's POV

"Mom."
"Mom."
"Mom."
"Mommmmmmmy!" If you couldn't notice, I'm trying to ask well attempting to ask my mom for money, so I can go get Starbucks with Hailee.
"What Landry!?!?" Wow. Talk about the attitude this woman has.
"Can I have some money?" I ask avoiding eye contact.
"N-" Yeah, I'm not even gonna let her finish.
"Pwease mommy," cut me a break. I'm trying to sound like an innocent cute kid. If it works for them, it should work for me. "I pwomise I'll be a good girl." This is soooo going to work.
"Nice try," she says making me pout, "get a job Landry. Try babysitting or something. You're thirteen!"
Here we go again with the "GET A JOB" crap. Isn't going to school already enough? I mean, I'm not even getting paid to go.

Hailee's POV

"And then she told me to get a job! LIKE WHO SAYS THAT!?" Well here I am, listening to my cousin ( I decided to make them cousins) rant about how her mom told her to get a job. She's so dramatic sometimes.
"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?!?" She shouts at me.
" oh yeah totally." I legit have no idea what she said...
"WE'RE HERE" I hear my 2nd cousins, Sarah and Sabrina shout. I quickly run down the stairs almost falling so I can give them a hug.
"You have no idea how glad I am that you came at this moment." I say giving them each a hug.
"Well hello to you too." Sarah the oldest says while giggling.
"Yay Sari And Brina are here. Bye mom we'll see you later." Landry says while dragging the three of us outside to the car.
"Where are we going?"   Sarah ask.
"Wherever I wanna go." Landry replied. Oh boy this is going to be a long day.

Hey!!!! I updated sorry I take so long... I forgot I had books published😂

Word count: 326🖤
-Aaliyah💜