IV.

-TWO YEARS LATER-

*Frank's POV*

"Hey guys" Bert comes to our table since it's lunch

"Hey Bert" Gerard and I greet him. "Are you guys going to Bob's party?" Bert asks.

He always asks us this on Fridays, because Bob is a popular who throws these awesome parties, so I've heard on Friday's.

"I don't know, i'll think about it" I say, I always say that, but never go. "But you guys always say that" Bert says.

"Come on Gerard, you come with me" Bert says to Gerard and pokes his arm. Bert has been getting touchy touchy with Gerard.

"I'd rather not" Gerard says and I smile at him.

Gerard has also been a bit more open and an extrovert throughout our two years of high school. We just need this year, and one more before we leave high school.

"How about that?" I hear Bert. "What?" I ask.

"Ugh, I have to explain myself again because you were staring at Gerard, again" Bert says. "I was not" I argue and blush a bit. "Why didn't you take a picture Frank? It would've lasted longer" Gerard jokes biting his lip.

I look at his lips and the up at him, "leave me alone" I mumble and put my head on the table.

"As I was saying" Bert says clearing his throat, "You guys should come to this one, just one. If you don't like it, we can leave early. It could be our first high school party."

I look at Gerard and raise an eyebrow. He looks at he and mocks my actions. Gerard looks back at Bert and says "just this once."

"Yes!" Bert exclaims and makes a couple of heads turn. "Thank you" Bert says and goes to Gerard, embracing him into a hug. He kisses Gerard's cheek quickly and I turn my head not to see.

Bert goes back to his seat and adds "What about you Frank?" "I'll go" I say and look at Gerard. He smiles at me.

"Okay, I'll pick you dudes up at 8" Bert says and stands as the bell rings. "See ya!" He says and rushes out the lunch room. "That was, something" Gerard says.

"We did the right things saying yes, right?" I ask him. "I think so" Gerard says and we head to our next class.

-SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL-

Gerard and I get into my car and I drive us to his house.

"Hey mom!" Gerard yells as we enter his house. "Hi Gerard, hello Frank" Donna says. "Hi Donna" I say.

"Frank and I will be in my room if you need anything" Gerard says and drags me upstairs. "What do we wear?" Gerard asks as we go into his room. He sits me on his bed and walks to his closet.

He pulls out black jeans, a misfits shirt and a grey sweater. "Is this good?" He asks and looks at me. "Hm?" I ask. "Is this fine?" He asks. "Yeah" I say. "Frank" he says "what do you actually think?"

"Gee" I say and walk to him and put my hands on his shoulder, "You'll look great no matter what you're wearing." He laughs and says "Thanks Frank." He pulls me into a hug. I hug back and place my head in the crook of his neck. This feels comforting. I sigh and breathe in, he smells like cinnamon and vanilla.

"Um Frank?" Gerard asks. I open my eyes and don't feel his arms around me anymore. "Oh, sorry" I say and back away. "I'm gonna change real quick then we can go to your house" Gerard says and walks to his clothes. "Alright" I say.

I turn around, but turn back just as Gerard is taking off his shirt. His chest is pale and white. It look's like he's sparkling. I don't know why, but I can't take my eyes off. I look at his face, but he minds his own business.

When he changes, I always look away, but i can't this time. "Take a picture Frank" I hear and see Gerard smirking. "I, uh, what are you talking about" I say and quickly look away. "I saw you staring at me" He says and chuckles. 'Fuck' I mumble.

"Let's go" He says and runs a hand through his hair. I walk out quickly and yell "Bye Donna." "Leaving already?" She asks coming from the kitchen with an apron on. "Yeah, sorry. I'll swing by tomorrow if it's not to much trouble" I say. "Alright, take care. And say hi to your mom for me please" She says. "Of course" I say and get into my car. I turn it on and look at his house. Gerard walks out.

Why am I all of a sudden like this? Teenage hormones? I don't think so. The door opens and Gerard sits there and says "lets go." I drive to my house which isn't that far and unlock the door.

*Gerard's POV*

"My parent's aren't home, they went to a meeting" Frank says as we make our way to his room.

"Let me choose what you wear" I say and head to his closet. I enjoy choosing clothes for Frank. I pull out some black ripped jeans, a white shirt, a dark green flannel and a jean jacket. "Put this on" I say and hand it to him. "Hm, what?" He asks.

"Frank, you've been zoning out a lot" I say "Is everything okay?" I ask. "Yeah," He says. He gets up and walks to his body mirror. I turn to let him change but look at him quickly. He's buckling his belt and now he's taking off his shirt.

He looks over at me and I quickly turn back. My face gets hot and I look down. I feel the bed space next to me sink down. "Liked what you saw?" Frank whispers in my ear and a chill goes down my spine. "I-I" I stutter.

I turn to look at him and saw he applied eyeliner. He looks hot in what I chose for him. Wait, what?