XXIX.

*Gerard's POV*
-FIVE YEARS LATER-
"Okay, you can open them" Frank says and undo's the blindfold from my eyes.

Today is Frank and I's fifth year anniversary and I couldn't be happier. I wanted to stay home and cuddle with him but he wanted to take me out.

I let my eyes adjust to the bright sun and see we're standing at the fountain, the same spot Frank asked me to be his boyfriend.

"Frankie" I giggle and hug him tightly. "I love you Gerard" he says and kisses my temple. "I love you too Frank" I say and caress his cheek.

He looks around and stands on a bench. "Can I have you attention please" he announces and people turn to see him. Frank looks at me and walks over again.

"Gerard, ever since we met, I knew we would be great friends" he begins and I blush. "And during our middle school times, I knew I liked you. By high school, I loved you. I love you Gerard. And I cherish every moment I spend with you" Frank says and holds my hand.

"What's going on" I whisper nervous and bite my lip.

"Gerard, I want to start a family with you. I want to grow old with you. And I hope you feel the same way or this would be a bit weird" he chuckles and gets on a knee. He retrieved a small velvet box from his denim jacket and there was a ring. I gasp and tears brim in my eyes.

"This is the exact same location I asked you to be my boyfriend five years ago" he says and his voice cracks but he places on a smile. "I remember that" we hear someone from the crowd and everyone laughs.

"So" Frank says and turns his attention on me again "I love you Gerard Arthur Way, will you do me the biggest fucking honor and marry me?" He smiles brightly.

I nod rapidly and tears spill from my eyes "Yes Frank, I would love to marry you" I say and Frank slips the ring onto my finger.

People cheer and Frank stands up to kiss me. I chuckle into the kiss and hug him. I admire the ring on my finger and my face breaks into a huge smile, I look up and see Frank staring at me. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I say and intertwine my fingers with his.

"I've got one more surprise" Frank says and covers my eyes with a hand. "Frankie" I giggle "you're full of surprises."

We walk a bit, with him guiding me and he takes his hand away from my face. We're under the tree we had our picnic at, things we're set and ready to go.

"A picnic" I gasp. "And don't worry, there are no ducks around to bother us" Frank says with a smile. I laugh at the memory and sit with Frank. Or shall I say my fiancé.

Holy shit that story took for fucking ever. Hope you guys enjoyed it, it was fun writing it. Had some writers block but I'm doing fine. And I've got 3 weeks of school left, then it's summer break! And hope you guys like my Gru meme up above. Haha, I love memes. Anyways, I'm going to sleep since it's 2:30AM and I've got school tomorrow.
Hasta mañana my fellow lovely mother fuckers <3