First Day Of School

Ah the first day of college, both a nerve wracking and exciting experience all rolled up into one.

My Names Victoria Summet, and today I start my first day of college at Lincoln Tech in Branson, Missouri. Yeah that’s right I said Missouri, the most boring and unbelievably one of the hottest states in the U.S.A., God bless America right?

Anyways back to my story, so here I am currently walking to the bus stop on my way to college. It’s a hot day, the weather says it to be about 95° but I’d say it’s a little over 100° today.

I am currently rocking some fitted black jeans with slits in them, a hot pink tank top, my beloved black and white all stars and my hairs loose. My hair is naturally wavy, although if you didn’t pay me any mind which most people don’t you wouldn’t notice. My hair is a hazel color and it matches well with my green eyes, the only downside to my ensemble you might ask? Well I’d just have to say it’d be my ultra pale skin. I mean seriously I fucking look  like a vampire sometimes even walking out in this sunlight. I’d say I’m pretty average looking but that’s not the point of this story now is it?

Did I mention that I’m already on the bus about 2 miles away from college? I’m extremely nervous but ready! The bus smells, the lady next to me reeks of cheap perfume and the guy across from me smells of honey roasted peanuts and cheap beer. It’s cloudy outside, a beautifully bright day if only the heat weren’t to ruin it like always.

The bus stopped, I’m here.

Taking a deep breath and then exhaling almost at the exact same time that the bus doors open, I step outside onto the sidewalk. The bus leaves behind me and I turn around, across me i am now facing Lincoln Tech my school.

Anxious that’s what I feel right now, as I cross the street and stare up at this enormous building and all its students both new and old flooding in and out. Another deep breath and I’m in through the double doors.

The building is nice and spacious, I’m currently staring at a few potted plants in each corner, what appears to be a receptionist desk right in the center of the space, and all around me assorted hallways to different locations within the school.

My first day of school begins now.