What's your power?

Natalee looked at Noah with sad eyes. Blair looked at Natalee's knee. "Natalee you're bleeding!" Blair yelled. Natalee looked down. "I'm sorry that was a total accident, I slipped haha!" Natalee said, as she said haha her voice grew faint. Kaley came in the building and Natalee instantly looked down, and Nathan noticed what happened. "Kaley what did you do to her!" Nathan screamed at Kaley. Kade came from upstairs listening to the conversation confused as hell. "Well, I just taught her a lesson." Kaley smiled. Blair stood up. "She's bleeding. Are you trying to track the vampires!" Blair yelled in anger. Kaley smiled, "Maybe we don't need her here." Jacob stood up. "You have no idea what we've been through, Natalee is twice the person you'll ever be." Jacob told Kaley. Kade ran back upstairs after he noticed what happened and came back with make up wipes, and a first aid kit. He handed them to Natalee. "I'm sorry Kaley, but I don't think you should be accepted in Jeopardy University." Everyone turned to see the Dean with a man. Kaley looked hurt. "Daddy no I'm sorry!" Kaley yelled to the mysterious man, which must have been her father. "You May come back when you've learned your lesson. Now come on Kaley, your stuff is in the car." The man responded to her. Kaley sulked towards him. Kade handed Natalee the make up wipes as he fixed up her knee. Noah took Natalee's hand. "Hey Kade do you think Natalee can stay in my dorm tonight, promise nothing will go on." Noah asked Kade. "Yeah, I know my dad will allow it because of what happened." Kade responded as he stood up. Natalee wiped off her remaining make up and hugged Kade, then Noah. "Thank you, guys." Natalee told them. They both nodded, as if they were saying your welcome. Noah slowly put his arm around Natalee as Blair walked towards them. "Hey I'm sorry she did that, I really am." Blair apologized to Natalee. "It wasn't your fault, but thanks." Natalee responded to her as her stomach filled with butterflies from Noah's touch. Blair nodded will smiling and walked towards Jacob. She started talking to Natalee's brother. Natalee totally shipped them. Noah slowly pulled Natalee closer. "Hey are you ready?" Noah smiled at her. Natalee smiled and opened her mouth to say something, she then stopped herself and nodded. Natalee had then looked in Nathan's direction as Kaley and her father left the building where they were having dinner. Nathan looked at Natalee and did a half smile to her, as if he was sad, but wanted her to believe that he was happy. Natalee took Noah's grip off of her and ran towards Nathan's direction. Nathan looked so confused as if what she was doing. Natalee spread her arms out and hugged Nathan tightly as she got to him. Noah, Jacob, and Blair looked very confused as to what was happening, but then Jacob and Blair whispered a few things and nodded their heads as if they understood why she would hug him. Noah looked as if he was jealous but wouldn't do anything to stop them, not because him and Natalee weren't official, but because Nathan was still like his brother that he had spent all his years with, and because he seen how upset NathanNathan hesitated but then hugged back. Nathan had let a couple of tears out because of the the bottled-up feelings he had. Natalee let go about 30 seconds after they had hugged. Noah walked to Natalee, "Hey are you ready.." Noah said, trying to ignore the hug as if he was jealous but understood it was the right thing to do. Natalee looked at Nathan, then at Noah. "I think I'm just gonna go with Nathan, to cheer him up, if that's okay with you?" Natalee asked Noah, hoping he would say yes just because she felt like Nathan needed someone. "It is fine, Bro I hope you feel better." Noah said. Noah felt that everything he said was true, but he wanted to comfort him himself, as brother to brother, but he thought that Natalee could use more friends, not enemies, and since Nathan was the only one, now, who didn't like Natalee, he thought it was a good idea for them to bond. Noah waved bye to Jacob,Blair,Natalee, and Nathan as he walked to the doors and out of the dinner building. Nathan looked at Natalee with a warm smile. "Thank you, I appreciate it a lot." Nathan told Natalee. Nathan didn't want to make it suspicious that he had feelings for her, since Noah liked her and he was pretty sure that Natalee's feelings were mutual. Natalee nodded as if she was saying you're welcome to Nathan. Just as Natalee nodded, she looked at her brother and Noah's sister and saw them flirting. Natalee was in awe, her brother hadn't had a girlfriend since Pre-K, and he only broke up with the girl because she bullied Natalee all the time, and of course, like the big, overprotective, and sweet brother, Jacob told her she wasn't meant for him if she was to hurt Natalee, emotionally or physically. Natalee felt like her brother was just too good for her, he was always "saving the day" or, technically saving her day. Jacob was honestly the best brother ever, no one could make up for it. After all the thinking, Natalee started to wonder, what could be Jacob's power? Natalee thought hopefully it was a good one. Natalee turned her head as Jacob and Blair noticed her staring, Natalee looked at Nathan, and as soon as she looked at him, the thoughts came back for her. What is Nathan's power? If he even has one, or maybe the dean just created the school and wasn't powerful, but then she thought of the first day she was there. Nathan looked at Natalee. "What?" He asked her. She couldn't help it. "What's your power?"