The Cursed Dorm

Nathan looked at Natalee while sighing, as if he hated his power, wait, that's an understatement, there wasn't even a word for how hated his power seemed. "It's complicated, I don't wanna talk about it." Nathan sighed. Natalee nodded in understanding, she felt bad for even asking about it, since it seemed to really bother Nathan. Natalee still wondered about it though, she knew she shouldn't, but that's Natalee. She always wanted to know, because she's always right. She was right about her dad being a drug addict, she was right about her mom being sick in love with him, and she was right about her hating him. Jacob and Natalee's mom always told her that, if her dad passed she wouldn't hate him, she would feel terrible. Yet, when her dad was missing for months, Natalee didn't feel anything, not pain, not regret, but she also didn't feel good. She had no emotions. Jacob was the suck-up. He may have acted like he didn't care, but Natalee heard sniffles coming from his room and she knew it wasn't the dog, as he tried to use his dog to cover it up. Shocker though, her dad was just looking for attention, and came back on the radar about 2 months after he was reported missing. Nathan looked at Natalee noticing her deep in thought. "Hey you alright?" Nathan asked Natalee. "No, but, it is fine, I'm never alright." Natalee smiled. Whenever Natalee would go through death, or things with her dad, she would hyperventilate. For about 2 hours. The only one who would help was Jacob, because her mom would be too busy yelling at her father, making it even worse. Which is why Natalee likes to be alone, but not the only one in the house or she doesn't feel safe. Natalee always needed Jacob in the house. Natalee thought, Maybe Nathan could help cure my pain. As soon as she thought this, Nathan looked at her with an unsure look, as if he heard what she thought. But how? "Natalee you have to stay away from me, I'm not as kind as you think, and I can't cure anyone, I just poison them." Nathan said with a bit more darkness in his eyes. Natalee's head was spinning, how would he know? She thought. How would he k-know? Natalee stuttered in her head. Natalee stuttering, normal. Natalee stuttering in her head, unusual. Nathan noticed her fear and sighed. Nathan then walked off. Natalee just stood there, frozen. Natalee couldn't just let this go. Natalee finally brought herself together. Natalee ran out of the dinner building and looked for Nathan. Nothing. There was no possible way Nathan could've walked that fast, or even run. Natalee started to wonder, is his power speed? What she didn't know was that his power was far more worse then she had thought, well, worse was more of an understatement. A better word for his power would be... dark. Yes dark. And his dark powers were dangerous, oh yes, far more dangerous then anyone would EVER imagine. No one knew about his power but his brother, not even his father. Nathan was a very mysterious boy and Natalee wanted to know what was up with his mysteriousness. Natalee started to walk towards her dorm while sighing. She hadn't seen Flake in a while. She was worried because she knew Jacob was taking good care of him. Natalee had to pass Nathans dorm in order to get to hers, which is what dorm she was passing at the moment. She looked up in his dorm to see a figure staring down at her, she assumed it was Nathan, then waved. The figure just stared back at her, not waving, not showing any expression. Natalee could barely see his face, or it's face, but she could see what expression it was making. Natalee heard footsteps and jumped, she ran to the other side of the path and hid behind a bush. Natalee was waiting for a monster or a random person to attack her. But all that wait was for nothing, since the person who came out, was not a stranger, not a monster, and not a random person. For it was what it looked to be as Nathan, which scared Natalee as she looked back up to where she thought he was, and the figure was still there, staring down at her. Natalee started to realize that something was terribly wrong with his dorm, it must have been cursed of some kind..