Chapter 2 | Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

Sarah's POV

I whip around to see my old friend y/n and her boyfriend. Y/n was a psycho. A little emo freak. That's is why I stopped being friends with her.

Y/N's POV

I turn to see my ex- best friend Sarah Orzechowski. The one I trusted with my life. Just so that she could break my trust 3 years later. 

Brendon's POV

I see Sarah....she's such a hoe. Y/n trusted her and she just, I don't know...broke down..? I turn to my wife looking in shock as we see Sarah is starting to walk towards us. "Hey! How how've you been? I see you're still dating Brendon." she says very fake, looking up and down and me and glaring. "Actually we're on our honeymoon right now. We have to go". I say interrupting Sarah. "You're still with this girl?" she says yet again looking up and down at me, clearly jealous that I'm happy for once. "As a matter of fact I am. Proudly, might I add." I said walking away with Y/n in hand. "Whatever, it's not like you'll last. Like most relationships you'll probably get divorced in 6 months anyway." she said with an attitude. 'What a snake.' I said under my breath. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIII!! Sorry i've been grounded for 1,000,000,000,000,000 years. I hope you like this. I'll get more into Sarah and Y/n's life in the next chapter, Sorry it's so short.