Chapter 5 - ATTACK

Brendon's POV

My wife was in our hotel room talking to our friend Hayley. I overheard her conversation, talking about the events that happened the previous day regarding the whole issue with Sarah. She sat on the bed with tears streaming down her face as she explained what had happened. I wanted to walk in to comfort her but something stopped me. I felt that If I had walked into their conversation it would be rude, so I abstained. I patiently waited for Y/N to be off the phone before walking in to wrap my arms around her small body. She was so fragile, so I had to be careful with her. I felt like she would break any second. 

  Our entire honeymoon so far has been nothing but pure chaos and it wasn't enjoyable for me nor my wife.  I am starting to second guess this honeymoon. We stood in our suite, holding each other in our arms. I kissed the top of her head and she looked up at me. "Do you think everything will be alright? Will we have to file for a restraining order against her?" She said worried. I smiled to myself. "No baby, everything will be okay. If anything else happens, I'll handle it. No one can touch you." I whispered in her ear. She slightly smirked and sighed in content. 

 Y/N's POV

 I was standing in my husband's arms. His arms were so strong, yet so gentle as he held me. He smelt like a mix between marijuana and Gucci Guilty cologne. The more and more I started to think about Sarah I felt like I was going crazy. The only song that came to my mind at this very moment was ATTACK by Thirty Seconds to Mars. At this point with everything Sarah had done, she's lucky I haven't attacked her yet. I was about to. "Let's move to the bed, love" I said to Brendon. I walked over as he followed. We yet again, held each other and just cuddled for about 45 more minutes before we decided we wanted some food. I looked over at the clock on the hotels's night stand. It read 2:26. I then went to GrubHub and we settled for Chipotle. 

 The rest of the day went smoothly. It was now around 11:20pm so we laid in bed watching tv before going to sleep. We just sat and stared at each other for a minute before he leaned in and gave me a sweet, yet passionate kiss. We were still kissing while the tv played in the background. Ross shouted to Rachel "We were on a break!!" Brendon broke apart the kiss to let out a breathy laugh at the iconic line from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 

A/N Sorry it's short!!! But here's another chapter for y'all ;)