Chapter 6 - the day we found out

Y/N's POV

The next morning I woke up immediately feeling like I was going to puke. Naturally, I ran to the bathroom. I rushed to open the toilet seat and emptied the fluids accumulating in my mouth. (gross right?) After about 5 seconds I felt someome behind me rubbing my back as they held my hair back. It was Brendon.

He looked at me with a shocked expression. I was convinced it was just food poisoning from our dinner last night. It can't be anything else...can it? Maybe I'm just overreacting. I take a breath and sit down with my hand still resting on the toilet seat. Brendon tucks a piece of hair out of my face and pushes it behind my ear and lifts my chin up, raising his eyebrow as if he's trying to read my thoughts. I sit up and move closer to him while on my knees and hug him. He, in return hugs me back. I just started bawling. Am I about to start or something? Jesus.

"What's wrong baby?" he asks softly and kisses my forehead. I shake my head in response. He kisses my forehead once more as I begin to think. My eyes widen as  I walk over to my suitcase digging out a pregnancy test I brought with me. We're on our honeymoon what did I expect? As I walk into the bathroom with the test in my hand, Brendon notices what I'm holding and can't seem to contain the smirk on his face.

I shoo him out of the room and get ready to take the test.

five minutes. five. just five.
I told myself as I impatiently waited for the answer.

*five minutes later*

The timer on my phone went off.  Brendon is close by my side as we get ready to reveal if I may be pregnant or not.
I look at him and he nods his head. We flip the test over and look at the lines.

YOU'LL FIND OUT SOON.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT TO HAPPEN?? COMMENT BELOW⬇️

PREGGO OR NOT?!